Old 13-04-2003, 12:44 PM
janet.bennett

Default Sweet Pea Trials+Gardeners World

http://www.bbc.co.uk/gardening
See above site

Old 13-04-2003, 02:09 PM
karen

Hiya,
Ive just tried ringing a few of these-most are close for the weekend and no
space left on answer machine. I'd wait till Monday to ring, then you wont
have to pay for lots of wasted calls.
Karen
"janet.bennett" wrote in message
http://www.bbc.co.uk/gardening
See above site

Old 13-04-2003, 02:44 PM
Natalie

"karen" wrote in message
Hiya,
Ive just tried ringing a few of these-most are close for the weekend and

no
space left on answer machine. I'd wait till Monday to ring, then you wont
have to pay for lots of wasted calls.
Karen

You can order the Mr Fothergils online and email for Thompsons.

Natalie

GW Sweet pea trials Pam Moore United Kingdom 1 09-09-2003 06:22 PM
Sweet Pea Trials Faye United Kingdom 0 01-06-2003 05:20 PM
Sweet Pea Trials Adrian Jones United Kingdom 2 04-05-2003 09:08 PM
Gardeners World Sweet Pea Trials Charlie United Kingdom 4 03-05-2003 10:32 AM
sweet pea trials Graham Wells United Kingdom 1 14-04-2003 08:08 AM