GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Exeter 27th (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/147673-re-exeter-27th.html)

Just Another Bunty Fan 13-07-2006 03:12 PM

Exeter 27th

MikE Šampbell wrote:
", he'll get his judgement but at what cost to himself ? Principle ?

What "principle"? Bunt is an out and out FRAUDULENT CON MAN
(as well as a CLASS A DRUG DEALER AND ABUSER OF WOMEN
AND CHILDREN and downloader of kiddie porn) who is trying it on.

The only "principle" Bunty has is scam, scam, scam every time.
His name is S-H-I-T-E and always will be.

Darlow is not happy at being had over by a **** poor criminal out to
test the waters before trying to commit the BIG FRAUD and I don't
think that any court is going to be had over twice by the same scam
artist and his cheap Chinese tricks now they know what is going on.

If Bunty wants to learn how to have people over he should take a leaf
from the ISP's book. They were just waiting for a sucker like Bunty to
try it on and sure stuffed him well and good! LOL