GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   another barrel (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/147690-another-barrel.html)

solaara 14-07-2006 06:36 PM

another barrel

My daughters boyfriend bought a barrel the same size and from the same place. he said it smelt of beer..He filled with water and after a week the water turned blue and began to stink! can anyone help?

Hugh Jampton 14-07-2006 09:21 PM

another barrel

On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 18:36:13 +0100, solaara wrote:

My daughters boyfriend bought a barrel the same size and from the same
place. he said it smelt of beer..He filled with water and after a week
the water turned blue and began to stink! can anyone help?

If we had any idea of what you're talking about perhaps we could. Until
then sorry we can't :-(
--
Regards,

Hugh Jampton

BoyPete 14-07-2006 11:18 PM

another barrel

solaara wrote:
My daughters boyfriend bought a barrel the same size and from the same
place. he said it smelt of beer..He filled with water and after a week
the water turned blue and began to stink! can anyone help?

Well, def. don't put fish in it!!
--
ßôyþëtë

Mr Alun Davies 15-07-2006 05:15 PM

another barrel

"solaara" wrote in message

My daughters boyfriend bought a barrel the same size and from the same
place. he said it smelt of beer..He filled with water and after a week
the water turned blue and began to stink! can anyone help?

Bleach it

Alan 15-07-2006 06:03 PM

another barrel

In message , Mr Alun Davies
wrote

"solaara" wrote in message

My daughters boyfriend bought a barrel the same size and from the same
place. he said it smelt of beer..

For at least the last few decades beer in the UK has been distributed in
metal casks.

--
Alan
news2006 {at} amac {dot} f2s {dot} com