GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   pond forum site (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/147709-pond-forum-site.html)

cineman 15-07-2006 12:30 AM

pond forum site

Hi all,
Can anyone tell me what happened to
http://www.pond.t-hill.com
It was mentioned on this newsgroup but seems to be unavailable now.
regards
Cineman

BoyPete 15-07-2006 07:56 AM

pond forum site

cineman wrote:
Hi all,
Can anyone tell me what happened to
http://www.pond.t-hill.com
It was mentioned on this newsgroup but seems to be unavailable now.
regards
Cineman

Tim was having a lot of problems with trolls. I can only guess he gave up?
--
ßôyþëtë

Nick Byford 15-07-2006 04:18 PM

pond forum site

I asked a question and the darned forum disappeared the same day as the
answer was posted. I was gutted.

I hope they get up and running again and I will gladly add the link back
into my website.

Nick