GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Where can I buy different mesh sized sieves for seeds extraction ?? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/147943-where-can-i-buy-different-mesh-sized-sieves-seeds-extraction.html)

boyoboyo 21-07-2006 08:27 PM

Mr Alun Davies 22-07-2006 08:14 AM

"boyoboyo" wrote in message
Where can I buy different mesh sized sieves for seeds extraction ??

Could start here
http://www.gardengrapevine.com/SeedSeperator.html

Alan Holmes[_1_] 24-07-2006 11:01 PM

"boyoboyo" wrote in message
Where can I buy different mesh sized sieves for seeds extraction ??

I used a kitchen strainer with a very fine mesh to extract the last lot of
seeds I wanted to keep.

Alan

Mike Lyle[_1_] 25-07-2006 01:17 PM

Mr Alun Davies wrote:
"boyoboyo" wrote in message
Where can I buy different mesh sized sieves for seeds extraction ??

Could start here
http://www.gardengrapevine.com/SeedSeperator.html

Fine if you're in the US, and want to spend over twenty bucks for just
one. Otherwise, as Alan says, a kitchen strainer. John Lewis, among
others, will have a selection of mesh sizes.

--
Mike.