GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Source of seeds for Echinops bannaticus 'Taplow Blue' (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/148087-source-seeds-echinops-bannaticus-taplow-blue.html)

[email protected] 25-07-2006 10:22 PM

Source of seeds for Echinops bannaticus 'Taplow Blue'

I've been trying to find where I can buy seeds for the thistle:
Echinops bannaticus 'Taplow Blue', but haven't had any joy finding
somewhere.

Can anyone recommend a reputable website or company?

Thanks,

Michael

Sacha[_1_] 25-07-2006 11:13 PM

Source of seeds for Echinops bannaticus 'Taplow Blue'

On 25/7/06 22:22, in article
,
" wrote:

I've been trying to find where I can buy seeds for the thistle:
Echinops bannaticus 'Taplow Blue', but haven't had any joy finding
somewhere.

Can anyone recommend a reputable website or company?

Not Tapblow Blue but Plant World in Newton Abbot, Devon has ECHINOPS
BANNATICUS 'THE GIANT'
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk