GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Prospect Inn Exeter (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/148180-prospect-inn-exeter.html)

Guy Fawkes 28-07-2006 03:55 PM

Prospect Inn Exeter

Got to the court much too early yesterday, and spent a couple of hours in
the Prospect Inn. Got chatting to a few of the regulars, who knew baldrick,
but strangely knew nothing of his titanic one man campaign to stifle free
speech on the internet!

Needless to say I filled them in on all the finer details of all this, and
when I was telling about baldricks supposed impotence, they were nearly
****ing themselves laughing..............

Anyway I guess its all pretty soon going to be common knowledge around
Exeter, and maybe they will even be able to organise a few whip rounds to
help with legal expenses.........................

Just Another Residents Fan 28-07-2006 08:40 PM

Prospect Inn Exeter

Got to the court much too early yesterday, and spent a couple of hours in
the Prospect Inn.

You should have gone in here. It's a bike shop in King Edward Street.
They describe him as "A local well known eccentric busybody crackpot!"

http://www.speedthrills.co.uk/

Guy Fawkes 28-07-2006 08:47 PM

Prospect Inn Exeter

"Just Another Residents Fan" wrote in message
oups.com...

Got to the court much too early yesterday, and spent a couple of hours in
the Prospect Inn.

You should have gone in here. It's a bike shop in King Edward Street.
They describe him as "A local well known eccentric busybody crackpot!"

http://www.speedthrills.co.uk/

lol..............why not post some baldrickisms on their forum
section..............should be a laugh for anyone that knows him!

JonDown 28-07-2006 09:37 PM

Prospect Inn Exeter

Just Another Residents Fan wrote:

Got to the court much too early yesterday, and spent a couple of hours in
the Prospect Inn.

You should have gone in here. It's a bike shop in King Edward Street.
They describe him as "A local well known eccentric busybody crackpot!"

http://www.speedthrills.co.uk/

My son & I were there last year, they said he was a bit of an eccentric
nutcase or words to that effect. He's not as important as he makes out
apparently as they barely knew who he was as first.

Jon~

[email protected] 31-07-2006 12:08 AM

Prospect Inn Exeter

On Fri, 28 Jul 2006 15:55:22 +0100, "Guy Fawkes"
wrote:

Got to the court much too SLAP

are you still on about this crap?

get a life, bunty...

31-07-2006 12:19 PM

Prospect Inn Exeter

wrote:

Got to the court much too SLAP

are you still on about this crap?

get a life, bunty...

Try reading the headers - The orginal post came from **** *******, that

sad
transsexual mason hating peadophile.

Looks like it's time to put your ISP on notice that they have unwittingly
published a defamatory post.
It'll be nice to see the job done properly this time, without the help of
the Leading Authority on Defamation Law.

Ken 31-07-2006 08:47 PM

Prospect Inn Exeter

wrote:

Got to the court much too SLAP

are you still on about this crap?

get a life, bunty...

Try reading the headers - The orginal post came from Chris Stevens, that
sad transsexual mason hating peadophile.

I suggest you delete the above post, and offer an apolgy!

Unless of course you have anything to qualify what you are suggesting!