Old 30-07-2006, 11:20 PM posted to uk.local.southwest,uk.adverts.computer,uk.rec.gardening,uk.legal,alt.music.the-residents

Default My very own stalker... Alan Holmes...

Sorry to neglect you Alan. I just checked the logs
and you have been stalking me for at least a month
in various newsgroups. No doubt you were waiting
to take over from Bunty the late challenger.

Would you like to buy a tee shirt or a badge?
The DVD is proving a bit hard to get together as
everyone is always stoned but if it ever does
gets released it has got some terrific shots done
at 4 am at Westons Marconis Garden which is
the only time we could got do it.

No we wern't actually playing, only the filming
was done but the way that Chris the mixer guy
did it you would never know....

http://www.members.aol.com/dcjtee/rez1.jpg

Old 31-07-2006, 12:16 AM posted to uk.local.southwest,uk.adverts.computer,uk.rec.gardening,uk.legal,alt.music.the-residents,uk.food+drink.misc
! ! is offline

Alan Holmes is a ****.

Old 31-07-2006, 07:07 AM posted to uk.local.southwest,uk.adverts.computer,uk.rec.gardening,uk.legal,alt.music.the-residents

BORING

Alan Holmes Ted[_5_] United Kingdom 0 22-03-2009 03:43 PM
Alan J Holmes and Alan Holmes are the same person Mary[_9_] United Kingdom 26 02-09-2007 04:42 PM
Alan Holmes SIG Mike Lyle United Kingdom 1 17-01-2007 05:18 PM
Alan Holmes spotting Space United Kingdom 0 30-12-2006 12:17 AM
Alan Holmes Mike P United Kingdom 0 23-12-2005 11:04 PM