Old 31-07-2006, 02:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Wall bracket for hozelock hose reel

I have just moved house but forgot to take the wall bracket for my
hozelock hose reel (I think it is model number 2390 as this looks like
it -- http://www.garden4less.co.uk/proddetail.asp?prod=2390 )

Does anyone have any idea where I could order a spare wall bracket
from?

Thanks
Michael
mmcgrath -(at)- gmail-dot-com

Old 31-07-2006, 03:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 31/7/06 13:45, in article
, "Michael McGrath"
wrote:

I have just moved house but forgot to take the wall bracket for my
hozelock hose reel (I think it is model number 2390 as this looks like
it --
http://www.garden4less.co.uk/proddetail.asp?prod=2390 )

Does anyone have any idea where I could order a spare wall bracket
from?

Er, how about Hozelock? ;-)
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 31-07-2006, 03:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Sacha" wrote in message
On 31/7/06 13:45, in article
, "Michael McGrath"
wrote:

I have just moved house but forgot to take the wall bracket for my
hozelock hose reel (I think it is model number 2390 as this looks like
it --
http://www.garden4less.co.uk/proddetail.asp?prod=2390 )

Does anyone have any idea where I could order a spare wall bracket
from?

Er, how about Hozelock? ;-)
--
Sacha

Or even ask the new inhabitants to post it on to you - as they may well want
to remove useless clutter from their wall anyway. ;-)
Unless they are as dozy as you and similarly forgotten.

Pete
www.thecanalshop.com

Old 31-07-2006, 04:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 31/7/06 14:50, in article , "Peter
Stockdale" wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
On 31/7/06 13:45, in article
, "Michael McGrath"
wrote:

I have just moved house but forgot to take the wall bracket for my
hozelock hose reel (I think it is model number 2390 as this looks like
it --
http://www.garden4less.co.uk/proddetail.asp?prod=2390 )

Does anyone have any idea where I could order a spare wall bracket
from?

Er, how about Hozelock? ;-)

Or even ask the new inhabitants to post it on to you - as they may well want
to remove useless clutter from their wall anyway. ;-)
Unless they are as dozy as you and similarly forgotten.

I did a little Googling and found this http://www.hozelock.com/
It has some useful info about making ponds etc., even if one doesn't want to
buy their products.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 31-07-2006, 05:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 15:02:05 +0100, Sacha wrote
(in article ):

On 31/7/06 14:50, in article , "Peter
Stockdale" wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
On 31/7/06 13:45, in article
, "Michael McGrath"
wrote:

I have just moved house but forgot to take the wall bracket for my
hozelock hose reel (I think it is model number 2390 as this looks like
it --
http://www.garden4less.co.uk/proddetail.asp?prod=2390 )

Does anyone have any idea where I could order a spare wall bracket
from?

Er, how about Hozelock? ;-)

Or even ask the new inhabitants to post it on to you - as they may well want
to remove useless clutter from their wall anyway. ;-)
Unless they are as dozy as you and similarly forgotten.

I did a little Googling and found this http://www.hozelock.com/
It has some useful info about making ponds etc., even if one doesn't want to
buy their products.

And if you look at their FAQs there is a question about buying a replacement
part and an email address to contact their customer services.

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Whitton Open Gardens weekend 1st & 2nd July; enjoy the conservation

Old 31-07-2006, 05:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Whitton Open Gardens weekend 1st & 2nd July; enjoy the conservation
churchyard recently filmed for the BBC Heaven and Earth Show and see the
Burne-Jones/William Morris window: http://www.whitton-stmarys.org.uk

Working on the theory that it was a bit advanced advertising, (which isn't
allowed on this newsgroup unless you are an owner), I checked up on the
dates of 1st and 2nd of July 2007, as above, only to find that they are a
Sunday and Monday. Might I respectfully suggest that this should have been
deleted as we are talking 2006, 1st and 2nd being Saturday and Sunday?

:-)))

Mike

www.rnshipmates.co.uk

Old 31-07-2006, 06:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Mike" wrote in message
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Whitton Open Gardens weekend 1st & 2nd July; enjoy the conservation
churchyard recently filmed for the BBC Heaven and Earth Show and see the
Burne-Jones/William Morris window: http://www.whitton-stmarys.org.uk

Working on the theory that it was a bit advanced advertising, (which isn't
allowed on this newsgroup unless you are an owner), I checked up on the
dates of 1st and 2nd of July 2007, as above, only to find that they are a
Sunday and Monday. Might I respectfully suggest that this should have been
deleted as we are talking 2006, 1st and 2nd being Saturday and Sunday?

:-)))

Mike

What the hell has this to do with Hozelock?

Alan

www.rnshipmates.co.uk

Old 31-07-2006, 06:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

"Mike" wrote in message
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Whitton Open Gardens weekend 1st & 2nd July; enjoy the conservation
churchyard recently filmed for the BBC Heaven and Earth Show and see the
Burne-Jones/William Morris window: http://www.whitton-stmarys.org.uk

Working on the theory that it was a bit advanced advertising, (which
isn't
allowed on this newsgroup unless you are an owner), I checked up on the
dates of 1st and 2nd of July 2007, as above, only to find that they are a
Sunday and Monday. Might I respectfully suggest that this should have
been
deleted as we are talking 2006, 1st and 2nd being Saturday and Sunday?

:-)))

Mike

What the hell has this to do with Hozelock?

Alan

--

It's not the fault of Hozelock but they do appreciate the free adverts.

Old 31-07-2006, 07:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 31/7/06 16:18, in article
, "Sally Thompson"
wrote:

On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 15:02:05 +0100, Sacha wrote
(in article ):

snip
I did a little Googling and found this
http://www.hozelock.com/
It has some useful info about making ponds etc., even if one doesn't want to
buy their products.

And if you look at their FAQs there is a question about buying a replacement
part and an email address to contact their customer services.

AND some useful info on hosepipe bans!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 31-07-2006, 07:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 17:13:55 +0100, Alan Holmes wrote
(in article ):

"Mike" wrote in message
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Whitton Open Gardens weekend 1st & 2nd July; enjoy the conservation
churchyard recently filmed for the BBC Heaven and Earth Show and see the
Burne-Jones/William Morris window: http://www.whitton-stmarys.org.uk

Working on the theory that it was a bit advanced advertising, (which isn't
allowed on this newsgroup unless you are an owner), I checked up on the
dates of 1st and 2nd of July 2007, as above, only to find that they are a
Sunday and Monday. Might I respectfully suggest that this should have been
deleted as we are talking 2006, 1st and 2nd being Saturday and Sunday?

What the hell has this to do with Hozelock?

Alan, I had forgotten to change my earlier signature which was (of course)
nothing to do with Hozelock but everything to do with an open gardens weekend
in aid of charity. I think most people would have realised that.

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
http://www.whitton-stmarys.org.uk

Old 31-07-2006, 07:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Alan, I had forgotten to change my earlier signature which was (of course)
nothing to do with Hozelock but everything to do with an open gardens

weekend
in aid of charity. I think most people would have realised that.

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
http://www.whitton-stmarys.org.uk

:-))))))

Mike

www.rnshipmates.co.uk

Old 31-07-2006, 07:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 18:26:03 +0100, Sally Thompson wrote
(in article et):

"Mike" wrote in message
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Whitton Open Gardens weekend 1st & 2nd July; enjoy the conservation
churchyard recently filmed for the BBC Heaven and Earth Show and see the
Burne-Jones/William Morris window: http://www.whitton-stmarys.org.uk

Working on the theory that it was a bit advanced advertising, (which isn't
allowed on this newsgroup unless you are an owner), I checked up on the
dates of 1st and 2nd of July 2007, as above, only to find that they are a
Sunday and Monday. Might I respectfully suggest that this should have been
deleted as we are talking 2006, 1st and 2nd being Saturday and Sunday?

What the hell has this to do with Hozelock?

Alan, I had forgotten to change my earlier signature which was (of course)
nothing to do with Hozelock but everything to do with an open gardens weekend

in aid of charity. I think most people would have realised that.

I should point out that the *most people* wasn't aimed at you Alan - realise
it could be unclear g

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
http://www.whitton-stmarys.org.uk

Old 31-07-2006, 11:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 31/7/06 18:26, in article
, "Sally Thompson"

"Mike" wrote in message
[...]

Most normal people did. ;-)
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 01-08-2006, 08:25 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "Alan Holmes" contains these words:

What the hell has this to do with Hozelock?

dribbling incontinence?

Janet.

True words spoken in jest but It's not a laughing matter. Bloody painful is
Hozelock :-)