Old 03-08-2006, 10:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default NOT OT "Gardening or not gardening posts"

if people don't like the responses made by others ignore it.

I am bored by some of the replies that are similar to school yard responses.

ignore the trolls, sock puppets, antagonists, whatever you want to call
"them". frankly I don't care what they said in the past, or the present.

kill file if you have to but just move on.

Old 03-08-2006, 10:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Space" wrote in message
if people don't like the responses made by others ignore it.

I am bored by some of the replies that are similar to school yard

ignore the trolls, sock puppets, antagonists, whatever you want to call
"them". frankly I don't care what they said in the past, or the present.

kill file if you have to but just move on.

Well said :-)))

Mike

www.rnshipmates.co.uk

Old 03-08-2006, 10:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Mike" wrote in message

"Space" wrote in message
if people don't like the responses made by others ignore it.

I am bored by some of the replies that are similar to school yard

ignore the trolls, sock puppets, antagonists, whatever you want to call
"them". frankly I don't care what they said in the past, or the

present.

kill file if you have to but just move on.

Well said :-)))

Mike

Mike

don't get too comfortable in your seat

I am getting increasingly bored with ALL the bickering

net cops, net nannies.....let me decide that. I have the intelligence to
work out who's who in a newsgroup.

Old 04-08-2006, 06:20 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Have to agree with you.

However daughter has bought another house and I am too busy this weekend
tiling the bathroom, but will pop in and watch every so often :-)))

Mike

www.rnshipmates.co.uk