Old 17-08-2006, 04:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default New Member

Hi,

I've been lurking in this group for a few weeks, so I thought I would
introduce myself.

I'm a retired electronics engineer. We live in a village, on the
outskirts of Hitchin, North Hertfordshire. We've got a fairly large
garden, mostly grass, with flower borders, vegetable plot, and a small
orchard.

I've always liked gardening, but my main interests are Amateur Radio,
satellites, electronics, computing and Photography.

I have a few questions about gardening, one of which concerns
composting, so I'll probably post to the current thread about that one.

Regards

Clive
Old 17-08-2006, 04:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Clive Wallis" wrote in message
Hi,

I've been lurking in this group for a few weeks, so I thought I would
introduce myself.

I'm a retired electronics engineer. We live in a village, on the
outskirts of Hitchin, North Hertfordshire. We've got a fairly large
garden, mostly grass, with flower borders, vegetable plot, and a small
orchard.

I've always liked gardening, but my main interests are Amateur Radio,
satellites, electronics, computing and Photography.

I have a few questions about gardening, one of which concerns
composting, so I'll probably post to the current thread about that one.

Regards Clive

Welcome to URG Clive.
I used to live in Stevenage years ago..... small world !
Jenny

Old 18-08-2006, 03:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Hi Clive.

Welcome from a fellow engineer - although I'm a computer software engineer
with a penchant for gardening computers and photography.

Nick
www.pennix.co.uk

[IBC] Morning, New Member Barb Bonsai 1 12-08-2003 04:42 PM
New member--intro Kelly Upton Freshwater Aquaria Plants 8 17-04-2003 11:20 PM
New Member Starlord Gardening 0 11-02-2003 04:25 AM
[IBC] New member - Question on junipers Jim Lewis Bonsai 0 10-02-2003 08:25 PM
New member - Question on junipers Allen Bonsai 0 10-02-2003 07:25 PM