GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   where is the 4th warrior these days (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/148895-re-where-4th-warrior-these-days.html)

Just Another Residents Fan 19-08-2006 11:45 AM

where is the 4th warrior these days

Lis Keard wrote:

I can see two on the floor but can't be arsed to get out of bed and put
them on.

Same story with your knickers Lis.....

Ken 19-08-2006 12:32 PM

where is the 4th warrior these days

"Just Another Residents Fan" wrote in message
oups.com...

Lis Keard wrote:

I can see two on the floor but can't be arsed to get out of bed and put
them on.

Same story with your knickers Lis.....

She probably put them in a jiffy bag and sent to jason russell!

Lis Keard 19-08-2006 04:00 PM

Lis Keard wrote:

I can see two on the floor but can't be arsed to get out of bed and put
them on.

Same story with your knickers Lis.....

She probably put them in a jiffy bag and sent to jason russell!

Did they post my knickers somewhere else?

Just Another Residents Fan 19-08-2006 04:35 PM

Lis Keard wrote:

Did they post my knickers somewhere else?

Just a thought Lis... Have you tried smoking them?

Lis Keard 19-08-2006 10:47 PM

Lis Keard wrote:

Did they post my knickers somewhere else?

Just a thought Lis... Have you tried smoking them?

Tried composting ( just for the gardeners)