GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Will the Neighbours Mind? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/148986-re-will-neighbours-mind.html)

Just Another Residents Fan 22-08-2006 10:04 PM

Will the Neighbours Mind?

Mr X wrote:

3rd Clue: Then look at the 7th post in the thread, where *I* added
uk.local.southwest

Pah.. A mere beginner.. You never even added uk.rec.gardening

I play rec.drugs.cannabis and raise you!

Brian Watson 26-08-2006 08:36 AM

Will the Neighbours Mind?

oups.com...

Mr X wrote:

3rd Clue: Then look at the 7th post in the thread, where *I* added
uk.local.southwest

Pah.. A mere beginner.. You never even added uk.rec.gardening

I play rec.drugs.cannabis and raise you!

Have to admit that is a new high.

--
Brian

OH YOW 27-08-2006 10:06 PM

Will the Neighbours Mind?

Hey Brian - if you want a really new and strange high
go review the contents of my website.

www.apple2.org.za/gswv/me