GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   white mould/fungus (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/149169-white-mould-fungus.html)

Gardening_Convert 29-08-2006 03:13 PM

white mould/fungus

I have some marjaram that has been thriving very close to an old tree
stump.

I noticed yesterday when I was weeding that there is some white mould
or fungus on the soil at the base of the stems of the marjaram.

Any ideas what this is , could it be a fungal spreading from the tree
stump , is it a problem ??

Peat-Lomas 29-08-2006 10:32 PM

white mould/fungus

Sounds like Mildew, Mildew thrives in dry shady areas, water your
plants regulary.

hope this helps.