GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   greenhouse (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/149499-greenhouse.html)

Mel[_2_] 10-09-2006 10:14 AM

greenhouse

I'm looking to buy a greenhouse on a rather tight budget and have seen the
one I want on a website called AHS direct. It's cheaper than anywhere else
and I was wondering whether anyone has had any dealings with them before?
Mel.

Baal 10-09-2006 08:21 PM

greenhouse

Mel,

Make sure it has a base and invest in toughened glass or polycarbonate
safety glazing. The cheap deals always contain cheap glass that break with
a sneeze (remember kids and dogs!).

--
I smile and go off waving
(Amiably) - for that's my way

Baal

http://www.helden.org.uk
reenews.net...

"Mel" wrote in message
I'm looking to buy a greenhouse on a rather tight budget and have seen
the one I want on a website called AHS direct. It's cheaper than anywhere
else and I was wondering whether anyone has had any dealings with them
before?
Mel.

Warning: Do not use Ultimate-Anonymity
They are worthless spammers that are running a scam.

Mel[_2_] 12-09-2006 07:29 PM

greenhouse

I've now purchased my greenhouse with polycarbonate as suggested - just got
to wait for it to stop raining so i can put it together!!!
Thanks for the replies :o)
Mel.

.. .

Mike 12-09-2006 07:33 PM

greenhouse

"Mel" wrote in message
k...
I've now purchased my greenhouse with polycarbonate as suggested - just

got
to wait for it to stop raining so i can put it together!!!
Thanks for the replies :o)
Mel.

Raining? Lucky you :-((

Where are you?

Mike
On the Isle of Wight

--
--------------------------------------
www.rnshipmates.co.uk

[email protected] 13-09-2006 12:11 AM

greenhouse

"Mel" wrote in message
I'm looking to buy a greenhouse on a rather tight budget and have seen
the one I want on a website called AHS direct. It's cheaper than anywhere
else and I was wondering whether anyone has had any dealings with them
before?
Mel.

Ah. I see you've now bought one. Personally i would've gone for
freecycle.org if you're on a budget. Posting this to inform others as
well as you