GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Light Rail 3.5 Hydroponics Light Mover Used it 6 Months (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/149528-light-rail-3-5-hydroponics-light-mover-used-6-months.html)

[email protected] 12-09-2006 12:36 AM

Light Rail 3.5 Hydroponics Light Mover Used it 6 Months

Used Light Rail 3.5 Motor only. I used this for about 6 months but do
not need it anymore. Hope someone can use it. Email me and we can
discuss details. Payment made through Paypal only. £15 for shipping.

http://london.craigslist.org/for/204731068.html

Alan Holmes[_1_] 12-09-2006 06:06 PM

Light Rail 3.5 Hydroponics Light Mover Used it 6 Months

wrote in message
ups.com...
Used Light Rail 3.5 Motor only. I used this for about 6 months but do
not need it anymore. Hope someone can use it. Email me and we can
discuss details. Payment made through Paypal only. £15 for shipping.

http://london.craigslist.org/for/204731068.html

What on earth is a Light Rail 3.5 Motor?

And how does one use it in the garden?

Alan