GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Rotten, I know ... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/149609-rotten-i-know.html)

Uncle Marvo 15-09-2006 02:34 PM

Rotten, I know ...

I know it's urg, but there's always food being discussed.

www.backtrack.org/images/ainsley.jpg

Sorry.

June Hughes 15-09-2006 06:31 PM

Rotten, I know ...

In message , Uncle Marvo
writes
I know it's urg, but there's always food being discussed.

www.backtrack.org/images/ainsley.jpg

That is a very old joke, generally about AWT. If you are interested in
food, why not call in at uk.food+drink.misc? We are a friendly lot and
won't nag you for being OT. Just a thought.
--
June Hughes

JennyC 15-09-2006 08:12 PM

Rotten, I know ...

"June Hughes" wrote in message
In message , Uncle Marvo
writes
I know it's urg, but there's always food being discussed.

www.backtrack.org/images/ainsley.jpg

That is a very old joke, generally about AWT. If you are interested in
food, why not call in at uk.food+drink.misc? We are a friendly lot and
won't nag you for being OT. Just a thought.
--
June Hughes

Don't send him away. he makes me laugh too much :~))
Jenny

June Hughes 15-09-2006 09:47 PM

Rotten, I know ...

In message , JennyC
writes

"June Hughes" wrote in message
In message , Uncle Marvo
writes
I know it's urg, but there's always food being discussed.

www.backtrack.org/images/ainsley.jpg

That is a very old joke, generally about AWT. If you are interested in
food, why not call in at uk.food+drink.misc? We are a friendly lot and
won't nag you for being OT. Just a thought.
--
June Hughes

Don't send him away. he makes me laugh too much :~))

Why can't he frequent both places? I have done so for years:)
--
June Hughes

Alan Holmes 16-09-2006 02:12 PM

Rotten, I know ...

"June Hughes" wrote in message
In message , JennyC
writes

"June Hughes" wrote in message
In message , Uncle Marvo
writes
I know it's urg, but there's always food being discussed.

www.backtrack.org/images/ainsley.jpg

That is a very old joke, generally about AWT. If you are interested in
food, why not call in at uk.food+drink.misc? We are a friendly lot and
won't nag you for being OT. Just a thought.
--
June Hughes

Don't send him away. he makes me laugh too much :~))

Why can't he frequent both places? I have done so for years:)

Unfortunately for us!(:-)

Alan

--
June Hughes

Anne Jackson 16-09-2006 03:41 PM

Rotten, I know ...

"June Hughes" wrote in message
In message , JennyC
writes

"June Hughes" wrote in message
In message , Uncle Marvo
writes
I know it's urg, but there's always food being discussed.

www.backtrack.org/images/ainsley.jpg

That is a very old joke, generally about AWT. If you are interested in
food, why not call in at uk.food+drink.misc? We are a friendly lot and
won't nag you for being OT. Just a thought.
--
June Hughes

Don't send him away. he makes me laugh too much :~))

Why can't he frequent both places? I have done so for years:)

fortunately for us!(:-)

Alan

;-))

--
AnneJ /\
_/__\_

Alan Holmes 16-09-2006 08:13 PM

Rotten, I know ...

"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
"June Hughes" wrote in message
In message , JennyC
writes

"June Hughes" wrote in message
In message , Uncle Marvo
writes
I know it's urg, but there's always food being discussed.

www.backtrack.org/images/ainsley.jpg

That is a very old joke, generally about AWT. If you are interested in
food, why not call in at uk.food+drink.misc? We are a friendly lot and
won't nag you for being OT. Just a thought.
--
June Hughes

Don't send him away. he makes me laugh too much :~))

Why can't he frequent both places? I have done so for years:)

fortunately for us!(:-)

Aw, thanks Anne, you have lifted my spirits, the question now is, should I
drink them!(:-0

Alan

Alan

;-))

--
AnneJ /\
_/__\_

La Puce 16-09-2006 08:20 PM

Rotten, I know ...

Alan Holmes wrote:
Aw, thanks Anne, you have lifted my spirits, the question now is, should I
drink them!(:-0

Why? What did the doctor said?

Anne Jackson 17-09-2006 04:51 PM

Rotten, I know ...

The message
from "Alan Holmes" contains these words:

Don't send him away. he makes me laugh too much :~))
Why can't he frequent both places? I have done so for years:)

fortunately for us!(:-)

Aw, thanks Anne, you have lifted my spirits, the question now is,
should I drink them!(:-0

Of course you should! Cheers! ;-)

--
AnneJ /\
_/__\_

June Hughes 17-09-2006 06:33 PM

Rotten, I know ... but Happy Birthday - almost forgot!

In message , Anne Jackson
writes
The message
from "Alan Holmes" contains these words:

Don't send him away. he makes me laugh too much :~))
Why can't he frequent both places? I have done so for years:)

fortunately for us!(:-)

Aw, thanks Anne, you have lifted my spirits, the question now is,
should I drink them!(:-0

Of course you should! Cheers! ;-)

I almost forgot - Many Happy Returns of the Day, Anne. Hope it is being
a good one!
--
June Hughes