GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Crocus online - anyone used any feedback (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/149636-crocus-online-anyone-used-any-feedback.html)

doobydoobydo 15-09-2006 11:00 PM

Crocus online - anyone used any feedback

As subject line anyone used, or any comments on and Should I or shouldn't I
!!! use:

www.crocus.co.uk

Thanks

Sheila

Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) 15-09-2006 11:48 PM

"doobydoobydo" wrote in message
As subject line anyone used, or any comments on and Should I or shouldn't
I !!! use:

www.crocus.co.uk

Thanks

Sheila

Yes they are fine. Good quality larger plants delivered in very good
packaging. One of the better online suppliers.

JennyC 16-09-2006 07:36 AM

Crocus online - anyone used any feedback

"doobydoobydo" wrote in message
As subject line anyone used, or any comments on and Should I or shouldn't
I !!! use:

www.crocus.co.uk

Thanks Sheila

Never used them myself, but if the quality of the plants is the same as
their website, they must be great :~)
Jenny

Alan 16-09-2006 08:38 AM

Crocus online - anyone used any feedback

In message , doobydoobydo
wrote
As subject line anyone used, or any comments on and Should I or shouldn't I
!!! use:

www.crocus.co.uk

I've used them on three occasions. Perhaps slightly pricey but good
quality plants and fast delivery.

Be prepared for some very large packaging - the potted plants can
survive going through the UK delivery system - they are well packed.

--
Alan
news2006 {at} amac {dot} f2s {dot} com

La Puce 16-09-2006 10:02 AM

JennyC wrote:
Never used them myself, but if the quality of the plants is the same as
their website, they must be great :~)

Used them loads and they are brilliant! As Alan said the packaging is
huge - two large boxes, the top box slide over the bottom one and
reaches the bottom and the first time I received a plant it took me a
while to figure out how to get in there - the cats really appreciated
it though and played in there for ages ;o)

doobydoobydo 17-09-2006 03:30 AM

Crocus online - anyone used any feedback

"Alan" wrote in message
In message , doobydoobydo
wrote
As subject line anyone used, or any comments on and Should I or shouldn't
!!! use:

www.crocus.co.uk

Thanks for that one and all. Glad to hear they are ok because they have
some great plants on there.

Sheila

Alan 17-09-2006 09:20 AM

Crocus online - anyone used any feedback

In message , doobydoobydo
wrote

"Alan" wrote in message
In message , doobydoobydo
wrote
As subject line anyone used, or any comments on and Should I or shouldn't
!!! use:

www.crocus.co.uk

Thanks for that one and all. Glad to hear they are ok because they have
some great plants on there.

With the added bonus that Alan Titchmarsh will write to you personally
each month - if you select one of the boxes when ordering :)

doobydoobydo 17-09-2006 12:52 PM

Crocus online - anyone used any feedback

With the added bonus that Alan Titchmarsh will write to you personally
each month - if you select one of the boxes when ordering :)
--
Alan
news2006 {at} amac {dot} f2s {dot} com

That sounds good to me. Rumour has it he lives down the road to me, I'm in
Felpham so maybe he will just drop it in the letter box eh!!!:)

La Puce 17-09-2006 12:54 PM

doobydoobydo wrote:
That sounds good to me. Rumour has it he lives down the road to me, I'm in
Felpham so maybe he will just drop it in the letter box eh!!!:)

OMG! Give him a kiss for me ... maybe not ;o)