Old 04-10-2006, 11:42 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Biodynamics

Sue wrote:
Farm1 wrote nothing that was either aggressive or abusive - unlike
yourself.

And you always seem to pop in for an argument. Where have I been
abusive to Farm1? I recall her being very abusive to me in February to
defend her mate, as she always does, and trying for another go. That's
what I am seeing. Keep out of it Sue. You are invivted to Sacha's tea
party - don't worry - so let me be.

Old 04-10-2006, 11:49 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Janet Baraclough wrote:
(rubbish as usual)

I don't remember you replying to my post about Irvine Bay. You are
always there to contradict people, even the job that they have, their
feelings, experience - you just don't beleive them, feeling secured
behind your screen, but when it comes to facing facts you are not too
clever.

I'll be in Irvine Bay on the 2nd November at the Big Idea. That's your
district isn't it. Let's see if you have the guts to actually face the
people who you tear apart on the net. Lets see once and for all if you
can face me, face my colleagues, my husband, my work and lets bring
proof about who I am, you who called me a troll within 2 posts.

Then Janet, you can say what you want - you will have reasons to do.

Old 04-10-2006, 11:49 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"La Puce" wrote in message
Sue wrote:
Farm1 wrote nothing that was either aggressive or abusive - unlike
yourself.

And you always seem to pop in for an argument. Where have I been
abusive to Farm1? I recall her being very abusive to me in February

defend her mate,

Was it in February when you went stalking Janet? If it was in
February, then I probably was abusive, but then I don't like stalkers.

I'll be abusive to anyone who stalks ANYONE and especially if they
deliberately come as an abusive and nasty stranger into a newsgroup
where the person being stalked has been a long term, well known
poster.

Either way, whether I was abusive in another forum or not, it is
irrelevant to this topic . It does not change the fact that you made
erroneous statements here and are not prepared to take note that there
are 3 other people who disagree with your erroneous statements.

Old 04-10-2006, 12:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Farm1 wrote:
You clearly don't want to admit it but you DID make erroneous
statements. And you have been told this by 3 people.

Yes, and who are these 3 people but the same ones who go on at me at
every opportunity? Is it a crime to say the wrong word? I have said
that I shouldn't have used the word 'based'. Why do you persist on
going on and on about it? Even Uncle pointed out that I had put the
wrong word. What do you want me to say?

Both have an organic focus but

Yes, and that was solely my point. I had also said this to you but you
said you didn't see my post. But it seems that you now have. So perhaps
you ought to apologise?

Permaculture is not based on the work of Steiner and nor do
Permaculturalists rely on the various Formula 500-508 and other
techniques that the Biodynamics adherants do.

No they don't indeed. I have however pointed out to other similarities.
The work I did in the permaculture trust in Middlewood Lancaster run a
Steiner school since the 60s. This I have seen and it is not the first
time that I see Steiner being close to permaculture and biodynamics -
because of the ecological similaries. I'm young and excited about all
this - and when it comes up I get involved. In France we call
biodynamics 'ecology' and we call permaculture 'ecology' because at the
root of it all that's what it is and these was my first words in my
first post on this thread.

I thought that explaining to you in a manner that would enable you to
check on what I say might help you to clear up your misunderstanding.

Thank you for 'helping me clear up my understanding'. I don't feel that
I don't understand. Quoting book's references when I am discussing
actual experiences in permaculture trust, projects and events is not
'helping me' but rather is trying to undermind once again what I know
and experience. But thanks again.

I have also read you here. I've also read you when you very nastily
chose to stalk Janet into another ng where she posted.

Thank you. This is very much what I wanted you to come to it. You are
having a go at me precisely because of this and not because of the
subject at hand. I knew that you had ulterior motives. It was also
pointed out to you on the other ng that if people resorts to having to
'stalk' another poster it's because they are angry.

You can go back to your books now.

Old 04-10-2006, 12:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Farm1 wrote:
Was it in February when you went stalking Janet? If it was in
February, then I probably was abusive, but then I don't like stalkers.

Go away back to the farm ng, we don't need another abusive person here.

Old 04-10-2006, 12:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

, I, Marvo, say :

"La Puce" wrote in message
Sue wrote:
Farm1 wrote nothing that was either aggressive or abusive - unlike
yourself.

And you always seem to pop in for an argument. Where have I been
abusive to Farm1? I recall her being very abusive to me in February
to defend her mate,

Was it in February when you went stalking Janet? If it was in
February, then I probably was abusive, but then I don't like stalkers.

I tried stalking La Puce, but I was a week out :-)

Old 04-10-2006, 12:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Sacha wrote:
I did not ask you to drag in my name to yet another of your harangues. As
I know little about either subject I have nothing useful to contribute.
However,

I am sorry about this. I thought you had brought up the thread ...
Still, I didn't wish to drag you in anything. A simple 'don't drag me'
would however be sufficient. You don't need, yet again, drag the
conflict even deeper.

Old 04-10-2006, 02:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Farm1" please@askifyouwannaknow wrote in message
"La Puce" wrote in message
Sue wrote:
[...]

You may assume 4 people, actually it is probably several dozen people but
most folk don't really bother with Puce type stuff because it is invariably
wrong. Newbies beware- Puce comes with a Health warning.

Old 04-10-2006, 03:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Rupert (W.Yorkshire) wrote:
You may assume 4 people, actually it is probably several dozen people but
most folk don't really bother with Puce type stuff because it is invariably
wrong. Newbies beware- Puce comes with a Health warning.

That is so unfair, untrue and an horrible thing to say.

Sacha didn't answer a query. We were talking about gardening by the
moon, which I do, which I've described and discussed with others on
another thread and it was pleasant and fun, but rather than joining in
the conversation she started another thread on the same topic.

I am indeed sorry to have brought her into this thread - but to say
that all I say is wrong is really unfair. It is indeed strange that
when I'm right, for example giving the thread about apple disease, I
had got a few posts saying that it was rather strange because they're
books didn't say so. As soon as Des agreed with me, nobody responded.
And this has happened many time.

We all have different ways of doing things and from the start some of
you have given me grief because I perhaps don't describe as well as
some of you, given that english is my second language. Though I have
never left this bother me. I know what I mean ( ref. Uncle). I've
responded accordingly - defended my position when needed - made some
friends and infuriated others. But it's irrelevant now.

I've had enough so good bye.

Old 04-10-2006, 03:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default uk.rec.gardening.moderated

"La Puce" wrote in message
ups.com...

I've had enough so good bye.

I bet the net nannies and 'owners' are happy now :-((

Why don't you start a uk.rec.gardening.moderated so you can have "COMPLETE"
control?

Just think, no nasty people to say things YOU don't want to hear :-(((

Mike

Old 04-10-2006, 06:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message .com
from "La Puce" contains these words:

From: "La Puce"
Newsgroups: uk.rec.gardening