Old 10-10-2006, 06:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Biodynamics

"La Puce" wrote in message
oups.com...

JennyC wrote:
I shall hold my nose and waggle my shoulders about a lot...............

Don't you do this already? dd&tc

But talking of which ... just think about all the new planting you
could have. It's dry where you are going. Check this link, I thought it
would provide you with first hand 'learning' terms and plants, like
'coucou' being cowslip etc. x

http://www.plantesdusud.com/article.php?id_article=724

Or this one :~)
http://www.plantadvice.co.uk/plants/drought.php

Jenny

Old 10-10-2006, 09:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

JennyC wrote:
Or this one :~)
http://www.plantadvice.co.uk/plants/drought.php

Impressive - I've already got 27 of them. Must be something to do with
where I come from ))

Old 11-10-2006, 12:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Mon, 09 Oct 2006 16:58:46 +0100, Sacha wrote:

Trust me to look in on what has apparently been another embarrassing
and unedifying exchange in time to catch somebody comparing another
participant to Hitler. All experienced and well-behaved Usenetters
know that, by Godwin's Law, this terminates any thread.

Actually, it's deliberate and the jibe has been made by Crowe a few times.
I made the joke about people who shouldn't be allowed to breed infesting
newsgroups and the resident fool has taken it up because he knows that
comparing me to Hitler is a deadly insult to one whose entire family lived
under the Nazi regime in Jersey for five long years.

Since you have broached the subject yourself, and to clarify, were you
and your immediate family included in those living under the Nazis in
Jersey for five long years?

Demi
Old 11-10-2006, 02:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Wed, 11 Oct 2006 13:55:05 +0100, Sacha wrote:

Actually, it's deliberate and the jibe has been made by Crowe a few times.
I made the joke about people who shouldn't be allowed to breed infesting
newsgroups and the resident fool has taken it up because he knows that
comparing me to Hitler is a deadly insult to one whose entire family lived
under the Nazi regime in Jersey for five long years.

Since you have broached the subject yourself, and to clarify, were you
and your immediate family included in those living under the Nazis in
Jersey for five long years?

I'm sorry but I don't know who you are and why you want that information, so
I don't feel able to discuss my family here.

Quite right too, perfectly understandable {and even OT} but you did
feel able to do so yourself in the news group just up there ^ in the
thread.

Demi

Old 11-10-2006, 04:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Wed, 11 Oct 2006 14:45:50 +0100, Sacha wrote:

On 11/10/06 14:28, in article ,
" wrote:

On Wed, 11 Oct 2006 13:55:05 +0100, Sacha wrote:

comparing me to Hitler is a deadly insult to one whose entire family lived
under the Nazi regime in Jersey for five long years.

Since you have broached the subject yourself, and to clarify, were you
and your immediate family included in those living under the Nazis in
Jersey for five long years?

I'm sorry but I don't know who you are and why you want that information, so
I don't feel able to discuss my family here.

Quite right too, perfectly understandable {and even OT} but you did
feel able to do so yourself in the news group just up there ^ in the
thread.

That wasn't a discussion. It was a brief reference to someone else's
obsessive behaviour. You still haven't told me why you're interested,
though? Do you study the history of that period, perhaps?

Not obsessively and I'm quite happy to cease any further comment on,
or discussion of, the subject/topic that you introduced or referred to
earlier.

After your initial reference to your "entire family" living under a
Nazi regime for 5 years I idly wondered if your "entire family"
included your good self. I had assumed that if it was "entire" it must
have done, but a confirmation or otherwise is neither necessary,
expected or desired.

Demi

Old 11-10-2006, 09:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message
from Demi contains these words:

On Wed, 11 Oct 2006 20:23:48 +0100, Janet Baraclough
wrote:

The message
from contains these words:

A 20 year old Londoner or Glaswegian or Dresdener today, was not in
the Blitx. But they might truthfully say, " my entire family was bombed
out during the blitz"

I seem to remember Sacha claiming to be a bit older than 20.

Sacha is neither a Londoner, Glaswegian or Dresdener, I was not
referring to her.

Janet.