Old 30-09-2006, 03:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default OT Hungarian goose down pillows

Janet Tweedy typed

In article , Sacha
writes
These people have standard size HGD pillows for £36.00 each.
http://www.duvetandpillowwarehouse.co.uk/index.html

Which is the firmest pillow filling? We just hate soft pillows and
prefer a lot more support, so does HGD produce a very soft or very
supportive pillow filling?

I bought a pillow filled with polyether foam chips frm Fenwick's a while
ago. It seems to be the firmest I've had. Its height was adjustable, as
the casing had a zip so excess chips could be removed.

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.
Old 30-09-2006, 05:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Janet Tweedy" wrote
Goodness this newsgroup is becoming extraordinarily 'self-help' here
Next thing people will be able to tell me whether the Tassimo or Senseo
coffee makers are any good
Janet Tweedy

I find proper filter coffee better than the Senseo type machines:~)
Jenny

Old 30-09-2006, 05:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article , Sacha
writes

No, I haven't tried that but I suppose I could - trouble is what it costs to
buy something that might be a Bad Idea in the end! We use two pillows but
of different 'strengths'.

Tom doubles his pillow over and sleeps on the doubled over edge

--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph
Old 17-08-2017, 12:32 PM
Dean Jones's Avatar
Registered User

Hi I think goose down is quite a luxury, light as a feather so to speak but you can get allergies if they do not suit you. They will be warm and you could get a low tog 2 and say an 8 tog which will clip and un clip to match the seasons. Make sure the pillow has a really high quality fabric around it so that the feathers do not start to poke out. I found a lot on this site https://www.raymattextiles.co.uk/