GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Spring bulbs (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/150033-spring-bulbs.html)

Alla Bezroutchko[_1_] 01-10-2006 08:29 PM

Spring bulbs

I have planted alliums and muscari about three or four weeks ago. Today
I have checked the patch and all alliums and some of the muscari are
pushing out leaves. Is it normal and are they still going to flower next
spring? We had a very warm autumn here in Belgium.

Alla.

Robert[_2_] 01-10-2006 08:54 PM

Spring bulbs

"Alla Bezroutchko" wrote in message
:I have planted alliums and muscari about three or four weeks ago. Today
: I have checked the patch and all alliums and some of the muscari are
: pushing out leaves. Is it normal and are they still going to flower next
: spring? We had a very warm autumn here in Belgium.
:
: Alla.
It's normal for muscari, mine are nearly in full leaf

www.rraa.moonfruit.com