Old 15-04-2003, 09:56 AM
Pete

Default Tulips not come up properly :-(

I have a coupe of hundred tulips that come up each year.

This year i have a small section together where the leaves have all come up
but no flowers.

Anyone had this before?. Leaves but no flowers?

Old 15-04-2003, 11:44 AM
William Tasso

Pete wrote:
I have a coupe of hundred tulips that come up each year.

This year i have a small section together where the leaves have all
come up but no flowers.

Anyone had this before?. Leaves but no flowers?

Similar - Daffs in tubs came up blind a few years back.

I was advised to lift and replant with extra compost or just add plenty of
feed. The simpler alternative worked just fine - flowers a-plenty the
following year.

--
William Tasso