GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Clerododendron (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/150289-clerododendron.html)

Sacha[_1_] 13-10-2006 11:13 AM

Clerododendron

No takers for the seeds of this - David in Normandy, Mike in Spain, perhaps?
;-) No? All the more for us, then!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

David in Normandy 13-10-2006 12:22 PM

Clerododendron

"Sacha" wrote in message
No takers for the seeds of this - David in Normandy, Mike in Spain,
perhaps?
;-) No? All the more for us, then!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon
http://www.discoverdartmoor.co.uk/

What? What? What? Have I missed a thread somewhere? What seeds?
--
David
.... Email address on website http://www.avisoft.co.uk

Sacha[_1_] 13-10-2006 05:09 PM

Clerododendron

On 13/10/06 12:22, in article ,
"David in Normandy" wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
No takers for the seeds of this - David in Normandy, Mike in Spain,
perhaps?
;-) No? All the more for us, then!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon
http://www.discoverdartmoor.co.uk/

What? What? What? Have I missed a thread somewhere? What seeds?

Clerodendron fargesii seeds! Would you like two or three? The germination
rate is good, so Ray tells me. If you would, email me your snailmail
address.

David in Normandy 13-10-2006 06:20 PM

Clerododendron

"Sacha" wrote in message
Clerodendron fargesii seeds! Would you like two or three? The
germination
rate is good, so Ray tells me. If you would, email me your snailmail
address.
--
Sacha

Thanks Sacha, I've emailed you.