Old 17-10-2006, 04:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Raspberries

In article , Uncle Marvo
writes

... but she is young and very pretty :-)

Really,? -the one where she is hiding behind dogs just shows a
....person er.. hiding and the other; with her back to the camera outside
Sacha's husband's nursery.

You will remember that I was threatened publicly on urg recently by the
person referred to above and I wish to put the record straight,
publicly, regarding the allegations that she made on urg. This is my
private computer, used in my private time, with my private email
address, in my private home or homes depending where I am posting from,
it has nothing to so with my employer - so I don't want any more emails
from a purported "young and pretty woman" threatening me that she is
going to report me to the Dental Tutor and further that if there is one
more word from me on urg that she is going to report me to the NHS
complaints commission and to my Chief Executive. I have kept all these
threatening emails, which she foolishly , sent on the URBED email
address. I presume this indicates that she is speaking officially to me
in the name of URBED. One email said that her husband said to tell me to
"Get stuffed and eat your greens like a lady and to put on your tin
foil hat" . - what sort of people do URBED, London, associate with.
What I do in my private time is my business, unless, of course, I am
doing something illegal.

I am disgusted at the spate of vicious emails I have received from
her/URBED, nothing like this has ever happened on urg before and should
I receive another such threatening email after this posting, I will hand
these over to the authorities and I will also post her emails here on
urg, complete with headers, so that everyone can see what I have had to
put up with.

Hopefully this person will now stop her behaviour and allow me to post
to urg without threatening me by email.
--
Judith Lea
Old 17-10-2006, 06:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Sacha wrote:
On 17/10/06 14:28, in article , "Uncle Marvo"
wrote:

... but she is young and very pretty :-)

Goodness me. You *must* have been at sea a long time!

))) God bless him and his lil' socks.

Old 17-10-2006, 06:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Judith Lea wrote:
One email said that her husband said to tell me to
"Get stuffed and eat your greens like a lady and to put on your tin
foil hat" .

Correction. The reply to your email said in French: "Go and fry
yourself an egg. My husband asks you to eat your greens like a good
lady that you are and also asks you to remove your tin foil hat".

And I thought you spoke french!!

You rang me twice at work insisting to talk to my husband. The second
time around I told you I will call the police. Then you phone once more
the following day pretending to be a cleaning company and a third time
pretending to want some info on rural planning. I'm not a fool Judith.
But clearly you've got a serious problem.

Then you send me and email which a few people in urg have so there's no
need to lie about it:

Dear Helene,

Further to our telephone conversation this morning, I write to confirm
that I was unable to speak with your husband. You twice put the phone
down on me whilst I was asking you not to post inflammatory public
statements about me and using the name of my employer.

You said that David was in a meeting and then later said that he was
sitting next to you but you did not allow me to speak to him. You said
that I was a lunatic for asking to speak to him and that you would call
the Police. I informed you that I would contact URBED in London as I
could not allow you to continue in this way by posting on a public
forum an explicit threat. The telephone call is recorded and I can
play this back to URBED.

The purpose of this private email is to try and put this matter to
rest.
I have no desire to take action against you if we can resolve this
nonsense at this stage. We have differing views on matters but mature
people can agree to differ without incurring threats. I would suggest
that we move on, I will not read your posts and therefore please do not
refer to me when you are replying to Janet/Sacha or anyone else. What
they say to you is for them, I speak for myself.

As yet I have not contacted URBED and I will not do so if your attacks
on me ceases - what you post to others is between you and them and I
will not be commenting on what you, or they, post.

Regards

--
Judith Lea

Then I replied this:

Chere Judith,
Va te faire cuire un oeuf et mon mari te dis de manger tous tes
legumes comme une gentille dame que tu es et te demande de retirer le
chapeau en papier allu que tu portes sur ta tete.
LOL!!!

Then you replied again:

"You must ring David Tewson up, I will tell him to expect your call.

As for threats I have my call to you recorded and I made no threat to
you. By the way, I am at home so I can contribute to urg whenever I
wish. Don't bother replying - I am blocking any further emails from
you."

Judith Lea, you're a troubled lady and no mistake. Go and seek some
help. Quickly!

Old 17-10-2006, 06:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

... but she is young and very pretty :-)

And of course that is all that matters, isn't it?

--
Kay

Old 17-10-2006, 06:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

K wrote:

... but she is young and very pretty :-)

And of course that is all that matters, isn't it?

Uncle's having fun K!!! I'm 42 years old. I do look younger, always did
- at 20 I couldn't get a pint in the pub!! I'm really little too. But
I'm young at heart ))

Please lets not have another fight. Please lets not .....

Old 17-10-2006, 11:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 17/10/06 18:25, in article
, "La Puce"
wrote:

Judith Lea wrote:
One email said that her husband said to tell me to
"Get stuffed and eat your greens like a lady and to put on your tin
foil hat" .

Correction. The reply to your email said in French: "Go and fry
yourself an egg. My husband asks you to eat your greens like a good
lady that you are and also asks you to remove your tin foil hat".

And I thought you spoke french!!

How very disingenuous of you. You know as well as I do that there is a
phrase in French which *sounds* like 'go fry yourself an egg' but *means*
get stuffed or **** off. If you used that phrase to Judith AND THEN LIE
ABOUT ITS MEANING, I think we all know the interpretation we should put upon
it. You are, after all, known for your extremely foul mouth and mendacity.

You rang me twice at work insisting to talk to my husband. The second
time around I told you I will call the police. Then you phone once more
the following day pretending to be a cleaning company and a third time
pretending to want some info on rural planning. I'm not a fool Judith.
But clearly you've got a serious problem.

You've got a serious problem if you think Judith would pretend to be a
cleaning company or anyone else. You have however, almost certainly, got
rid of a cleaning company and probably lost URBED a client.
You have, also, a very serious problem if you think that Judith would ring
URBED, Manchester, asking to speak to your husband if she has something to
hide from anyone.

[...]

And you, Puke, are a liar. Again.

http://www.one.under.btinternet.co.uk/list.html
"va te faire cuire un oeuf! get stuffed; go away"

and again:
VA TE FAIRE CUIRE UN OEUF

13. Go to hell!, **** off! | va te faire voir, va aux diable, aux pelotes,
| fous la camp,

va te faire cuire un oeuf,

And just for the record:

65. **** | le con, la conasse, la chatte

and again:
con ý ****, *******, ******, etc note Insult towards a man. Female form:
"conne".
con ý **** note Refers to the female genitalia.
http://www.notam02.no/~hcholm/altlan...ch.1.html#so33

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 17-10-2006, 11:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"K" wrote
And of course that is all that matters, isn't it?

It looks very much as though Marv is enjoying stirring the fym.

--
Sue

Old 18-10-2006, 12:11 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"La Puce" wrote in message

I do look younger, always did
- at 20 I couldn't get a pint in the pub!!

I can beat that. I was asked for ID in a pub at 27 years old before
they'd serve me.

Oh, all that peaches and cream complexion that used to be.......... I
wouldn't go back to that age again for quids.

Old 18-10-2006, 12:36 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message . com
from "La Puce" contains these words:

From: "La Puce"
Newsgroups: uk.rec.gardening
Subject: Raspberries
Date: 17 Oct 2006 10:25:39 -0700
. com
.com
. com
.com
. com

Judith Lea wrote:
[...]

No wonder. You have threatened her, in public, with fake complaints to
her employer. You have reprinted in public what you claim, are emails
sent by her. Previously, you have misrepresented the content of
private friendly emails, so one doubts you have posted accurate copies
this time.

Judith's only mistake was thinking that she could prevail upon David
Rudlin, as one professional to another, to make you see sense before
its too late.

Go and seek some
help. Quickly!

I'm quite sure she will.

Janet.
Old 18-10-2006, 01:23 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message . com
from "bluebell" contains these words:

Alistair Macdonald wrote:
Two or three dozen Autumn Bliss about 5 years old. As usual cut them
back to
ground level after harvesting this year. Now they seem to think it's
spring.
All plants are now growing to about 2 feet high. Should I (re)prune
them to
ground level or let winter take its toll?
Alistair

Reprune now

Mine are fruiting better at the moment than they have all season. I
always prune just when I see new growth appearing in about February I
think. I prune the summer fruiting ones anytime now when I have a
moment. I'd be inclined to leave the Autumn Bliss and decide after the
winter whether the condition of this new growth suggests whether it will
fruit or not next season.
However, from other answers on this thread, it looks as if a range of
practices work, so perhaps it's not too crucial.

Janet G
Old 18-10-2006, 09:47 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

ws.net, I, Marvo, say :

"K" wrote
And of course that is all that matters, isn't it?

It looks very much as though Marv is enjoying stirring the fym.

The fym?

Old 18-10-2006, 10:28 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article . com, La
Puce writes

You absolute liar. You have cut, pasted, omitted and told downright
lies - how could you - you are evil.

Then you send me and email which a few people in urg have so there's no
need to lie about it:

I don't lie - You have emailed me and named those on urg with whom you
are having discussions about me - I don't believe you, I have known
those you named as being in email correspondence with you for many years
in urg, both through their postings and meeting some of them and I have
respect for them - they would not be so duplicitous as to be
corresponding with you about me in a derogatory way - why would they -
they don't have any problems with me, nor I with them, they have been
invited to my home for a meet, they wouldn't do this, you have to be
lying.

Then I replied this:

Chere Judith,
Va te faire cuire un oeuf et mon mari te dis de manger tous tes
legumes comme une gentille dame que tu es et te demande de retirer le
chapeau en papier allu que tu portes sur ta tete.
LOL!!!

No, you have cut and snipped and omitted your threats

Then you replied again:

"You must ring David Tewson up, I will tell him to expect your call.

David Tewson works for the NHS, you made a threat, in writing that you
would contact him, why have you not reproduced that here?

Judith Lea, you're a troubled lady and no mistake. Go and seek some
help. Quickly!

For once you are right, I am troubled but not in the mad way that you
are. I take my leave of urg, you have won. I am leaving simply
because those who know me and know my reputation have allowed you to get
away with this - you are a relative newcomer to urg and you have
destroyed it for me; they should have stood up and be counted, I would
not have allowed any of them to be bullied by you.

I woke up this morning and realised they you have hurt my reputation in
urg as I cannot prove what an awful person you are - so I will leave
urglers to decide who is the liar. I am unsubscribing from urg with a
very sore heart. Well done Helene.
--
Judith Lea

Yields of raspberries and blueberries WCD Edible Gardening 0 14-05-2003 07:44 PM
Asparagus and raspberries..will they coexist? Scott Edible Gardening 1 13-05-2003 12:56 PM
Blueberries and Raspberries Bob Lawns 0 27-04-2003 01:44 PM
Thorn-free raspberries? Minteeleaf Edible Gardening 2 14-02-2003 04:27 PM
How do I grow raspberries and blueberries? lcain Edible Gardening 5 11-02-2003 04:25 AM