Old 18-10-2006, 10:45 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Raspberries

, I, Marvo, say :

I am unsubscribing from urg
with a very sore heart.

That's silly.

But you won't read this ...

I think a better way is to just go outside and have a good fight. Like
blokes would.

Old 18-10-2006, 11:53 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 18/10/06 10:21, in article , "Uncle Marvo"

, I, Marvo, say :

Sacha wrote:
On 17/10/06 14:28, in article
, "Uncle
Marvo" wrote:

... but she is young and very pretty :-)

Goodness me. You *must* have been at sea a long time!

o))) God bless him and his lil' socks.

Can you fry me an egg?

:-)

I do so hate all this bicthery. I really, really do.

Do you? How peculiar. The rest of us love being sworn at, insulted, being
told we're old and ugly, have moustaches and bad breath, lines and wrinkles,
husbands who must be sick of us or have unsuccessful businesses, of course.
We're really enjoying Puke's filthy mouth.
In the 9 years I've been on this group, I've never known Judith be angry
about anything but my god, is she justified.

Judith, who never uses bad language or insult, has been sworn at vilely and
has had her job threatened, all by a woman whom you encourage. And then that
appalling creature has lied about what Judith has written to her and tried
to pretend that Judith has rung her using a false identity. And don't deny
encouraging Puke, you do it all the time.
Your post above, making a joke out of her telling Judith to '**** off, get
stuffed', in French is telling Puke that she can do this sort of thing and
you'll laugh at her. Instead of whining on and on about how you hate 'this
bitchery', how about telling your new best friend to shut her manky mouth
and accept that she has no god-given right to post bad gardening information
and then swear and threaten and stalk those who do not allow her to get away
with it. *That* might be of some use to everyone.
You claim to have visited that woman's house when her husband was absent -
strange behaviour for strangers who met on the Internet; she has driven out
of her way simply to be photographed at my husband's business, which is
close to the mentality of a stalker and she has threatened Judith with the
loss of her job.
And now Judith has decided to leave urg. You must be so proud of your
vomintous friend - there's Judith, one of our longest serving, kindest,
nicest, most helpful people - gone. Well done for the company you keep,
Marvo, you're tainted by it.

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 18-10-2006, 11:56 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 18/10/06 10:28, in article , "Judith
Lea" wrote:
snip

I woke up this morning and realised they you have hurt my reputation in
urg as I cannot prove what an awful person you are - so I will leave
urglers to decide who is the liar. I am unsubscribing from urg with a
very sore heart. Well done Helene.

In that case, so am I. And to the rest of those here, I'd like to tell you
that you will now have the newsgroup that you deserve because you have
failed to protect it and its targeted members from the lies and filth you
have allowed, read and watched being smeared over Judith, one of the best of
what used to be a fine bunch.

Old 18-10-2006, 12:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Farm1 wrote:
"La Puce" wrote in message
I do look younger, always did
- at 20 I couldn't get a pint in the pub!!

I can beat that. I was asked for ID in a pub at 27 years old before
they'd serve me.

27!?! That's a great feeling I'm sure.

Oh, all that peaches and cream complexion that used to be.......... I
wouldn't go back to that age again for quids.

Me neither. Women don't get old, they rippen ;o)

Old 18-10-2006, 12:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Sacha wrote:
Garbage. You don't even have the guts to tell Puke to shut up.

Sacha, it's Puce, as in Flea. I haven't said anything to you so why do
you carry on?

I didn't started this. Judith did. I thought it was over and she goes
on and on and on and on.

It's a real pitty that she's unscribing. But I've passed on 3 horrible
posts addressed to me out of the blue in the last 2 days, one is yours,
another is Janet and the last was Ruppert with 'Go and throw yourself
in a canal'. I'm sure that I've passed lots like this.

If you people cannot resist my attention it's your problem, not mine.

Old 18-10-2006, 12:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"La Puce" wrote
I didn't started this. Judith did.

Another lie.

After what you've now done I hope people can finally see how *utterly*
despicably you've behaved all along.

Old 18-10-2006, 12:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Janet Baraclough wrote:
No wonder. You have threatened her, in public, with fake complaints to
her employer. You have reprinted in public what you claim, are emails
sent by her.

Go on Janet ... stir further. Put your 2 penny worth in the cauldron,
Stew it long and hard Janet, and don't forget to spit in there for good
measure. What have I done to YOU now?!? Huh?!? What?!

Judith just went bizerk because she wants something from me. What?! I
haven't got a clue. I can't even remember how it all started and I'm
sure she doesn't either. What has my husband got to do with this, God
only knows. I think you should stay out of this and let me read you
with a nice feeling rather than with annoyance. It spoils your good
advices. Sacha should do the same.

Sometimes I wonder if you people have nothing better to do. Honestly ...

Old 18-10-2006, 12:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Sue wrote:
I didn't started this. Judith did.

Another lie.
After what you've now done I hope people can finally see how *utterly*
despicably you've behaved all along.

We were talking about Rasberries Sue! And Judith went mad!!!

She wrote here about my company first. Why are you doing this to me?

Old 18-10-2006, 01:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

, I, Marvo, say :

On 18/10/06 10:21, in article , "Uncle
Marvo" wrote:

, I, Marvo, say
:

Sacha wrote:
On 17/10/06 14:28, in article
, "Uncle
Marvo" wrote:

[...]

I can't remember who said "I resembled Puke - regurgitated garbage, etc
etc."

Someone.

The company I keep is very varied :-)

And there is no malice in me. Mischief, yes, malice, no. I look at urg
because I want to know stuff and also because there is stuff I know which
might be of benefit to others. That's what a newsfroup is for, IINVMM, and I
was introduced to it through a chap on urw, name of Peter, who suggested I
should ask on here about rat-hating plants, following which I got a load of
abuse from trolly types.

I am not a troll, either. My email (if you remove the dodgy bit) is valid,
and I am quite happy for people to email me.

Ms Puce, would you please not post naughty things about people? Unless they
do it first, obviously. Otherwise I'll have to put you over my knee.

[looks up vomintous]

The only thing I might be guilty of is saying what I think, hence "Uncle
Marvo" which was not my invention. But I hope I never hurt peoples
feelings - I don't think I do, and if I do I certainly don't mean to.

I have seen this thing about bad gardening advice before. Can you tell me
where the bad gardening advice is to be found? Ms Puce has given me some
rather good advice both on urg and by email, and I haven't yet died, nor
have most of the plants.

Raspberries - my favourite (apart from blueberries)

Old 18-10-2006, 01:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Judith Lea wrote:
I woke up this morning and realised they you have hurt my reputation in
urg

Actually, she hasn't. Even those of us who don't say much in extremely
unedifying garden fighting threads have eyes in our heads and are able
to read and decide who is being reasonable and who is not. Stick around
and acquire a kill file - or start on some TM to help you ignore
unworthy posts :-)

Cat(h)

Old 18-10-2006, 04:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 13:35:29 +0100, Cat(h) wrote
(in article . com):

Judith Lea wrote:
I woke up this morning and realised they you have hurt my reputation in
urg

Actually, she hasn't. Even those of us who don't say much in extremely
unedifying garden fighting threads have eyes in our heads and are able
to read and decide who is being reasonable and who is not. Stick around
and acquire a kill file - or start on some TM to help you ignore
unworthy posts :-)

I absolutely agree with Cath here. I am I suppose one of the guilty (as
Sacha says more eloquently than I have) in that I haven't said much in
defence of any of the urglers insulted by Puce apart from right at the
beginning when she was extremely obscene to Janet, but that does not mean I
do not feel it. I've (a) been busy on other things, and (b) tend not to want
to give her the oxygen of publicity, and hope that the evil threads will die.
She did say once she would leave. Sadly not.

I do hope that Judith and Sacha will reconsider. If they leave, Puce has won.
She can carry on with her yob behaviour and no-one will dare to contradict
her. I originally gave her the benefit of the doubt since I thought it might
be a language problem, but it has become apparent that she has lived in
England for a longer period than she lived in France, and that her English
becomes miraculously fractured when she's after the sympathy vote.

I only have one person in URG kill-filed, but I do most earnestly suggest
that anyone who feels the same as Cath about Puce also KFs her, then we can
get back to a harmonious NG as it was before she arrived on the scene. She
will eventually get tired of talking to herself.

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK

Old 18-10-2006, 05:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 11:53:26 +0100, Sacha wrote:

Instead of whining on and on about how you hate 'this
bitchery', how about telling your new best friend to shut her manky mouth
and accept that she has no god-given right to post bad gardening information
and then swear and threaten and stalk those who do not allow her to get away
with it. *That* might be of some use to everyone.
You claim to have visited that woman's house when her husband was absent -
strange behaviour for strangers who met on the Internet; she has driven out
of her way simply to be photographed at my husband's business

And if you hadn't spent years spamming this group and advertising your
business in every single posting, she wouldn't have known where to
find you, would she? If your constant spamming adverts do not
constitute open invitations to all and sundry to visit, look, eat and
buy, what the hell are they for?

Nemo
Old 18-10-2006, 05:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Lea" wrote:
snip

I woke up this morning and realised they you have hurt my reputation in
urg as I cannot prove what an awful person you are - so I will leave
urglers to decide who is the liar. I am unsubscribing from urg with a
very sore heart. Well done Helene.

In that case, so am I

There will probably be 2 minutes silence now, or preferably longer.

The peasants are too uppity these days, no respect for their owners
and betters.

Nemo
Old 18-10-2006, 05:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Nemo" wrote in message
[...]

WELL SAID

Mike

--
www.rnshipmates.co.uk

Nemo

Yields of raspberries and blueberries WCD Edible Gardening 0 14-05-2003 07:44 PM
Asparagus and raspberries..will they coexist? Scott Edible Gardening 1 13-05-2003 12:56 PM
Blueberries and Raspberries Bob Lawns 0 27-04-2003 01:44 PM
Thorn-free raspberries? Minteeleaf Edible Gardening 2 14-02-2003 04:27 PM
How do I grow raspberries and blueberries? lcain Edible Gardening 5 11-02-2003 04:25 AM