Old 18-10-2006, 09:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default la puce and Judith

I have just received an email which suggests that Helene has said I have
emailed things to her about Judith. I have known Judith a very long
time on the internet and would not do such a thing. I have sympathised
with Helene in the past because I think people have got at her
unnecessarily but why bring Judith into it? If this is untrue, I shall
be pleased to hear from Helene to the contrary.
--
June Hughes
Old 18-10-2006, 10:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

June Hughes wrote:
If this is untrue, I shall
be pleased to hear from Helene to the contrary.

June, can we take this via email please?! I haven't sent any emails.
Ask her to send them to you as a proof. I honestly don't have any time
for this woman any longer and that's what drives her mad. She only wish
I'd do something that she could hang on to. She started talking about
my company - I riposted about hers. Only fair. The problem is that she
just doesn't want to stop. When I was having grief by Janet, she
emailed me a nice email to put myself together and ignore her. It was
nice, but I felt she was 'ordering' me about. When we had further rows,
she emailed me again with a kind of maternal tone ... I didn't reply. I
then felt she was a little strange ....

She emailed me as you've seen - and that's that. I've forwarded her
email last week to two people in here because frankly I thought it was
really over the top. She rang my office many times June. I've had to
informed everybody to ignore her. I even rang my old colleagues in
London, just in case.

Be friendly with her by no means, but let me out of this sinister
drama. It's getting very silly. I've said lots of things and I don't
regret a word, not a single word. The rude words that came out of Sacha
are absolutely not in line with what I meant. I'm not like that. Never.

And I'm sadden to see that it's gone so far actually. Sadden to see
nice chaps like Dave Poole and others feeling a little at the deep end
with the RIP title Janet gave to her thread.

Honestly. Nobody has died. Lets move on. Please lets get on, simply
lets get on....
Don't get involved please June. I'm done with this now. Truly I am.

Old 18-10-2006, 11:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message .com, La
Puce writes

June Hughes wrote:
If this is untrue, I shall
be pleased to hear from Helene to the contrary.

June, can we take this via email please?! I haven't sent any emails.
Ask her to send them to you as a proof.

Snip

I am rather embarrassed to say, I can't find Judith's email address in
my address book, which I can't understand. I notice from another thread
that she appears to have left urg, so hope that some kind soul will
forward this to her.
--
June Hughes
Old 18-10-2006, 11:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message .com, La
Puce writes

June Hughes wrote:
[...]

I am now very confused.
--
June Hughes
Old 18-10-2006, 11:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

June Hughes wrote:
I am now very confused.

But who emailed you that I've said things about Judith to you?! Who?!

Old 19-10-2006, 12:17 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 22:15:43 +0100, June Hughes wrote
(in article ):

In message .com, La
Puce writes

June Hughes wrote:
If this is untrue, I shall
be pleased to hear from Helene to the contrary.

June, can we take this via email please?! I haven't sent any emails.
Ask her to send them to you as a proof.

Snip

I am rather embarrassed to say, I can't find Judith's email address in
my address book, which I can't understand. I notice from another thread
that she appears to have left urg, so hope that some kind soul will
forward this to her.

I have Judith's email address (and I'm sure so have others), but I really
don't want to upset her any further than she has already been upset by
repeating the posting you are referring to. Is your email valid? If you
like, I can email Judith and ask her to contact you direct.

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK

Old 19-10-2006, 09:30 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message et, Sally
Thompson writes

June Hughes wrote:
If this is untrue, I shall
be pleased to hear from Helene to the contrary.

June, can we take this via email please?! I haven't sent any emails.
Ask her to send them to you as a proof.

Snip

I am rather embarrassed to say, I can't find Judith's email address in
my address book, which I can't understand. I notice from another thread
that she appears to have left urg, so hope that some kind soul will
forward this to her.

I have Judith's email address (and I'm sure so have others), but I really
don't want to upset her any further than she has already been upset by
repeating the posting you are referring to. Is your email valid? If you
like, I can email Judith and ask her to contact you direct.

Yes, of course my email address is valid. Judith already has it. I am
given to understand that a series of emails have been circulated stating
that I am 'in cahoots' (to use one person's phrase) with Puce. I have
not had the advantage of seeing any of them. I am unsure as to the ins
and outs of the laws of libel regarding email but am very unhappy about
what appear to be several people - mainly ladies - with too much time on
their hands writing derogatory things about me behind my back. That is
not what urg is about. If I find out the contents of these emails I
shall vigorously pursue whatever legal course of action is available to
me if they are in any way libellous, which if the person advising me of
them is correct, I think they may be.
--
June Hughes
Old 19-10-2006, 10:06 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

June Hughes wrote:

In message et, Sally
Thompson writes

June Hughes wrote:
[...]

The only thing to do with Helene is to completely ignore her. Please
see demon.local subject "typoglycemia". She was a major contributor
to the demise of sensible correspondence in that newsgroup.

Old 19-10-2006, 10:25 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message et, Sally
Thompson writes

June Hughes wrote:
If this is untrue, I shall
be pleased to hear from Helene to the contrary.

June, can we take this via email please?! I haven't sent any emails.
Ask her to send them to you as a proof.

Snip

I am rather embarrassed to say, I can't find Judith's email address in
my address book, which I can't understand. I notice from another thread
that she appears to have left urg, so hope that some kind soul will
forward this to her.

I have Judith's email address (and I'm sure so have others), but I really
don't want to upset her any further than she has already been upset by
repeating the posting you are referring to. Is your email valid? If you
like, I can email Judith and ask her to contact you direct.

I have now found Judith's email address on my system but am really now
no longer interested in emailing her after I found out about the recent
group of emails written about me.
--
June Hughes

Old 19-10-2006, 11:57 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 19/10/06 08:30, in article , "June
Hughes" wrote:

In message et, Sally
Thompson writes

June Hughes wrote:
[...]

There has been NO series of emails circulated about you. Quite the
contrary! Only one person has contacted Judith about you - Puke.

It is Puke who told Judith that several people have discussed Judith 'and
others' by email with her. She has named those people to Judith and you are
one of them. I TOLD YOU THAT PLAINLY.

The ONLY person who has been emailing anyone else about you is Puke. There
is no 'group' discussing you. Puke has betrayed your part in this entire
saga to Judith. If you go after anyone, it should be Puke but I expect
you're too scared she'll publish your emails here.

YOU have emailed ME at leas 6 times, asking me to pass on messages to Judith
and I have, at her request, sent you Judith's replies. I told you, as I
have told one other co-conspirator of yours and Puke's, that Judith will not
receive or send emails to any of the people Puke has named to her. She is
very shaken and distressed by the slurs Puke has put upon her and wants
nothing to do with the sort of people that make a friend out of something
like Puke. I can't blame her.

snip

Wriggle how you like, you and Puke and your other correspondents are
responsible for what has happened to this group. But don't lie and pretend
there has been a group discussing you. Look to Puke to see who has let you
down. Good bye and good luck. You need it.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 19-10-2006, 12:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , Sacha
writes

There has been NO series of emails circulated about you. Quite the
contrary! Only one person has contacted Judith about you - Puke.

You sent me copies of two emails you had received from Judith - both
about me.
It is Puke who told Judith that several people have discussed Judith 'and
others' by email with her. She has named those people to Judith and you are
one of them. I TOLD YOU THAT PLAINLY.

The ONLY person who has been emailing anyone else about you is Puke. There
is no 'group' discussing you. Puke has betrayed your part in this entire
saga to Judith. If you go after anyone, it should be Puke but I expect
you're too scared she'll publish your emails here.

Wriggle how you like, you and Puke and your other correspondents are
responsible for what has happened to this group. But don't lie and pretend
there has been a group discussing you. Look to Puke to see who has let you
down. Good bye and good luck. You need it.

I thought you had left?
--
June Hughes
Old 19-10-2006, 12:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , Stan The Man
writes
In article , June Hughes
wrote:

I am unsure as to the ins
and outs of the laws of libel regarding email but am very unhappy about
what appear to be several people - mainly ladies - with too much time on
their hands writing derogatory things about me behind my back. That is
not what urg is about. If I find out the contents of these emails I
shall vigorously pursue whatever legal course of action is available to
me if they are in any way libellous, which if the person advising me of
them is correct, I think they may be.

It is certainly possible to sue for e-mail libel (Norwich Union were
famously fined £450,000 a few years ago because an employee libelled a
competitor in an e-mail) -- but your adviser should be ditched if
he/she is telling you to go ahead and sue. The cost of bringing a libel
case would be huge and you have no guarantee of success, or that the
defendant can afford to pay your costs, let alone the damages (small as
they would be unless you are Norwich Union).

Thank-you. As I only have copies of two emails from Judith to Sacha at
present, I really don't think that is enough. I am heartily sick of all
this squabbling between these people and have been marking several
threads here as read without opening them until yesterday evening when I
returned home from work to find an email from Sacha enclosing a copy of
the first email from Judith to her.
--
June Hughes

Old 19-10-2006, 12:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 19/10/06 11:16, in article , "June
Hughes" wrote:

In message , Stan The Man
writes
In article , June Hughes
wrote:

[...]

Which Judith asked me to send you, telling you she would take no emails from
you, as you have been working against her 'and others' behind her their
backs and with Puke.

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon
http://www.discoverdartmoor.co.uk/

Dendrobium Judith - Dendrobium Judith-a.jpg joevan[_3_] Garden Photos 1 11-03-2013 02:42 PM
La Puce Space United Kingdom 5 27-03-2006 11:18 PM
Saca "stalking" Puce (was Looking for Ways to Annoy the Neighbors) Sheldon Harper United Kingdom 0 07-03-2006 05:37 PM
Puce Again (was Looking for Ways to Annoy the Neighbors) Sheldon Harper United Kingdom 0 07-03-2006 05:11 PM
Re raised bed Jenny Le Puce & Mike prof United Kingdom 11 05-01-2006 03:01 PM