GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   BBC and the Power of Nightmares (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/150446-bbc-power-nightmares.html)

[email protected] 19-10-2006 08:26 AM

BBC and the Power of Nightmares

I grew up in the late 80s watching all that current affairs and news
stuff and thinking it was so boring. ... I am critical of the
neoconservatives, I'm critical of the Islamists,

The Mayfair Set has the best ending of any British film, it's a work of
genius, the monopoly board sequence

http://u2r2h.blogspot.com/2006/10/po...ightmares.html

has the movie and read the full interview....

Tony Raven 19-10-2006 08:50 AM

BBC and the Power of Nightmares

wrote on 19/10/2006 08:26 +0100:
snip guff

Perhaps, looking at the distribution, the answer you are seeking is to
cycle an Indian rickshaw nude round your garden while listening to Today
in Parliament on Radio 4

--
Tony

- Leonardo da Vinci