GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Bulbs growing too early... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/150485-bulbs-growing-too-early.html)

Donna \(UK\) 21-10-2006 12:17 PM

Bulbs growing too early...

Good Morning all

I have noticed that some of the bulbs I planted for the spring have started
growing. Will this harm the bulbs or their growth in the spring next year?

Thanks
Donna

Bob Hobden 21-10-2006 12:43 PM

Bulbs growing too early...

"Donna (UK)" wrote
I have noticed that some of the bulbs I planted for the spring have
started growing. Will this harm the bulbs or their growth in the spring
next year?

It's normal, nothing to be concerned about.

--
Regards
Bob H

Donna \(UK\) 21-10-2006 12:58 PM

Bulbs growing too early...

Thank you very much. It was only as someone use to say if they grow early
they dont grow the following spring...

Donna

"Donna (UK)" wrote

Mike in Spain 21-10-2006 04:05 PM

Bulbs growing too early...

On Oct 21, 1:58 pm, "Donna \(UK\)" wrote:
Thank you very much. It was only as someone use to say if they grow early
they dont grow the following spring...

Donna

"Bob Hobden" wrote in ...

"Donna (UK)" wrote
I have noticed that some of the bulbs I planted for the spring have
started growing. Will this harm the bulbs or their growth in the spring
next year?

It's normal, nothing to be concerned about.

--
Regards
Bob H
17mls W. of London.UK- Hide quoted text -- Show quoted text -

I've got freesias and Dutch iris up, they were planted last spring, and
flowered, hope the cool weather wont get the freesias. They are all
growing outdoors.