GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Dogs delight ? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/150640-dogs-delight.html)

JennyC 29-10-2006 10:53 AM

Dogs delight ?

Saw this elsewhere..................Made me smile:~)

One of the best non lethal ways of dealing with neighbors dogs that I
have come across yet, is to wait for a good rain (I know, never gonna
happen, right :-) ), and dice up a handful of Oxo cubes (bullion cubes).

Broadcast these over the fence and let the rain work them into the lawn.
The dog or dogs will dig nearly to China to try to find the source of
the wonderful scent.

Only works on folk that are proud of their lawns, though.

--
Jenny (the Netherlands)
remove squirrel to reply

Mike 29-10-2006 11:05 AM

Dogs delight ?

"Martin" wrote in message
On Sun, 29 Oct 2006 11:53:06 +0100, "JennyC"
wrote:

Saw this elsewhere..................Made me smile:~)

One of the best non lethal ways of dealing with neighbors dogs that I
have come across yet, is to wait for a good rain (I know, never gonna
happen, right :-) ), and dice up a handful of Oxo cubes (bullion cubes).

bouillon? We don't all have a vault full of gold, :-)

Broadcast these over the fence and let the rain work them into the
lawn.
The dog or dogs will dig nearly to China to try to find the source of
the wonderful scent.

Only works on folk that are proud of their lawns, though.

buys OXO cubes
Plants land mines
scatters OXO cube fragments

Martin

Knorr Fish Stock cubes over the neighbour's fence to keep their vermin in
their own gardens?

Mike

--
.................................................. .........
www.rnshipmates.co.uk

JennyC 29-10-2006 11:08 AM

Dogs delight ?

wrote:

Saw this elsewhere..................Made me smile:~)

One of the best non lethal ways of dealing with neighbors dogs that I
have come across yet, is to wait for a good rain (I know, never gonna
happen, right :-) ), and dice up a handful of Oxo cubes (bullion cubes).

bouillon? We don't all have a vault full of gold, :-)

Cut and pasted - tho I probably would spell it wrong too :~))

Broadcast these over the fence and let the rain work them into the
lawn.
The dog or dogs will dig nearly to China to try to find the source of
the wonderful scent.

Only works on folk that are proud of their lawns, though.

buys OXO cubes
Plants land mines
scatters OXO cube fragments
Martin

'evil' :~
Jenny

Bob Hobden 29-10-2006 10:35 PM

Dogs delight ?

"Mike" wrote
Knorr Fish Stock cubes over the neighbour's fence to keep their vermin in
their own gardens?

And what do we scatter to keep pathetic vermin like you in your own garden?

--
Regards
Bob H