GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Castel Garden Tractor beebing (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/150815-castel-garden-tractor-beebing.html)

[email protected] 06-11-2006 03:15 PM

Castel Garden Tractor beebing

I have a Castel Garden tractor with a 1 metre cut. They are sold under
a number of
different names like Westwood etc.

Anyway I was finishing the last cut of the year (hopefully). And a
warning beeper started to
sound. This only occurred when the cutters were engaged.

I could stop the cutters and then restart them and the beeper would
start again after about 30 seconds.

It still seems to cut ok. Just wonder what I should be looking for.
Belt need adjusting or something. Anybody had anything like this?

6 06-11-2006 06:54 PM

Castel Garden Tractor beebing

wrote in message
ups.com...

I have a Castel Garden tractor with a 1 metre cut. They are sold under
a number of
different names like Westwood etc.

Anyway I was finishing the last cut of the year (hopefully). And a
warning beeper started to
sound. This only occurred when the cutters were engaged.

I could stop the cutters and then restart them and the beeper would
start again after about 30 seconds.

It still seems to cut ok. Just wonder what I should be looking for.
Belt need adjusting or something. Anybody had anything like this?

RTFM....

Oh, and check the oil

Road_HogŪ[_1_] 07-11-2006 08:27 PM

Castel Garden Tractor beebing

wrote in message
ups.com...
Anyway I was finishing the last cut of the year (hopefully). And a
warning beeper started to
sound. This only occurred when the cutters were engaged.

I could stop the cutters and then restart them and the beeper would
start again after about 30 seconds.

Grass bag is full or grass collected round the sensor.

[email protected] 10-11-2006 12:40 PM

Castel Garden Tractor beebing

6 wrote:

wrote in message
ups.com...

I have a Castel Garden tractor with a 1 metre cut. They are sold under
a number of
different names like Westwood etc.

Anyway I was finishing the last cut of the year (hopefully). And a
warning beeper started to
sound. This only occurred when the cutters were engaged.

I could stop the cutters and then restart them and the beeper would
start again after about 30 seconds.

It still seems to cut ok. Just wonder what I should be looking for.
Belt need adjusting or something. Anybody had anything like this?

RTFM....

If I had the manual I wouldn't have to ask the question. Bought it
second hand.
Nothing to do with the oil in the engine. Warning only comes on when
the cutters are
running.
Read the posting before replying.

Oh, and check the oil