GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Scraping the barrel (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/150842-re-scraping-barrel.html)

Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) 07-11-2006 11:50 PM

Scraping the barrel

"Martin" wrote in message
I watched it for the first time this evening.
Utter crap.
--

Martin

Yes. You got your comment in before me. I think they only used the terms
"Sweetie and Darling" about 6 times in this episode. Last week the count was
in excess of 20.
Not a happy event and I feel that they abused their position to capitalise
on the misfortunes of a particular family.
Lousy planting schemes of incompatibles and a maintenance nightmare for the
unfortunate non gardening family.