GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Mokki cabin (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/150891-mokki-cabin.html)

Dave 11-11-2006 03:11 PM

Mokki cabin

Hi,
Just a long shot, but has anyone on here ever built a Finnforest Mokki
garden cabin?
If there is please make yourself known!! I have a question or two!

Thanks
Dave

Dave 11-11-2006 04:23 PM

Mokki cabin

"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
The message from "Dave" contains these words:

Hi,
Just a long shot, but has anyone on here ever built a Finnforest Mokki
garden cabin?
If there is please make yourself known!! I have a question or two!

There are some online comments at:

http://www.gardenbuildingsdirect.co....ctreviews/5830

--
AnneJ

Thanks Anne, yep been there but not the questions I want answering
unfortunately :-(

Robbo 14-11-2006 07:07 AM

Mokki cabin

"Dave" wrote in message
Hi,
Just a long shot, but has anyone on here ever built a Finnforest Mokki
garden cabin?
If there is please make yourself known!! I have a question or two!

This lot seem a useful place to start
http://www.finnforest.com/

;-^