GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Suffolk Colt lawnmower 75G14-25A problems ??? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/150911-suffolk-colt-lawnmower-75g14-25a-problems.html)

stevesmith 12-11-2006 04:25 PM

Suffolk Colt lawnmower 75G14-25A problems ???

Why would the person I have just bought this from, be using oil/petrol
mix. These are 4 stroke??.

How do you sharpen a bottom blade ???. Or how much would it cost for a
bottom and cylinder regrind ???

Where can I buy a couple of the plastic rear rollers from ??

Robbo 12-11-2006 05:45 PM

"stevesmith" wrote in message
Why would the person I have just bought this from, be using oil/petrol
mix. These are 4 stroke??.

Because they are silly

How do you sharpen a bottom blade ???. Or how much would it cost for a
bottom and cylinder regrind ???

Approx £1 an inch measured across the width of the reel

Where can I buy a couple of the plastic rear rollers from ??

http://www.paceymowers.co.uk/
Ask for Ian