Old 17-11-2006, 10:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default seasonal special offer to tart up your garden or yard

Hi there, I would like to share with every one my super dupper special
seasonal offer on one of my garden sculptures for anyone who might be
interested in adding something a little different to the garden. If
you think you might be interested in picking up a bargain then check
out the link on my homepage.

http://hometown.aol.co.uk/llamaseven/page1.html

Many thanks Deadlyartichoke Stainless Steel Sculptures.