GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Christmas presents (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/151089-christmas-presents.html)

Sacha[_1_] 20-11-2006 11:35 PM

Christmas presents

from ourselves to us!
We're getting these from Dartington Agroforestry next week:

Walnuts Fernette and Proslavski for Raymond. These cross-pollinate.

Almond Robijn, on St Julien (fairly vigorous) rootstock.
Yum!

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Robert[_2_] 21-11-2006 08:12 AM

Christmas presents

:
: Walnuts Fernette and Proslavski for Raymond. These cross-pollinate.
:
: Almond Robijn, on St Julien (fairly vigorous) rootstock.
: Yum!

Very nice, do customers get to taste the nuts!?

Sacha[_1_] 21-11-2006 09:51 AM

Christmas presents

On 21/11/06 08:12, in article , "Robert"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
: from ourselves to us!
: We're getting these from Dartington Agroforestry next week:
:
: Walnuts Fernette and Proslavski for Raymond. These cross-pollinate.
:
: Almond Robijn, on St Julien (fairly vigorous) rootstock.
: Yum!

Very nice, do customers get to taste the nuts!?

If they walk up the field where they'll be planted, why not? They might
have to wait a while, though! Customers are often observed taking the odd
grape or cherry tomato!