GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Onion Sets (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/151115-onion-sets.html)

Leslie 22-11-2006 06:26 PM

Onion Sets

Hello
has anybody seen any overwintering onion sets for sale this year

........................Leslie

Robert[_2_] 22-11-2006 06:53 PM

Onion Sets

"Leslie" wrote in message
: Hello
: has anybody seen any overwintering onion sets for sale this year
:
: ........................Leslie

Yes mine are growing nicely. I bought mine online, either from Unwins or
Marshalls, can't remember which but you should be able to get them at either
site and other sites as well

Pam Moore 22-11-2006 10:49 PM

Onion Sets

On Wed, 22 Nov 2006 18:26:54 -0000, "Leslie"
wrote:

Hello
has anybody seen any overwintering onion sets for sale this year

........................Leslie

Yes, and planted them a month ago, and that was a bit late.
Local garden centre had them.

Pam in Bristol

judith lea 22-11-2006 11:02 PM

Onion Sets

wrote:

Hello
has anybody seen any overwintering onion sets for sale this year

Yes, and planted them a month ago, and that was a bit late.
Local garden centre had them.

Hi Pam, my catrdomon plant has died that you sent me but it was my
fault - will email you!! With regard to onion sets, you say you
planted yours a bit late, is it now too late?