GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Alan Holmes? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/151437-re-alan-holmes.html)

Vicky Bollard 08-12-2006 08:43 PM

Alan Holmes?

On 8-Dec-2006, "Ophelia" told lies about me when they
said:

"STIYPASI" no.mail@ddress wrote in message
Is it true that Alan Holmes is actually "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" and he
was once prosecuted for fellating a donkey on Blackpool prom?

No!

Yeah but no but yeah but no cos Ofeelya is defiantly right cos it wasn't a
donkey but it was a jenny and he never felled it but he did cunnything it
like with it being a lady.

--
Vicky Pee who could do with a bit of that old Holmes tongue right now!
Gedditt??

"Yeah but no but yeah but no but..., Oh my god! I soooo can't believe you
just said that! ..."