Old 13-12-2006, 05:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Can anyone recommend a distance learning course?

judith lea wrote:
Sacha, lets take this to email - you are aware of the process going on
legally, so lets not comment any further publicly on urg -

Oh, and the KLC Chelsea school of design doesn't run any RHS but
Diplomas. HTH

Old 13-12-2006, 05:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Sacha wrote:
I'm not interested in you or scaring you, Puke.

Why do you insult me now? I haven't insulted you Sacha?

Your comeuppance will come.
You're a bore and you get worse. Judith, like everyone else, has the right
to post her opinion, advice or warnings on here and she did so without
mentioning your name or URBED in the first instance.

She has mentioned it. Again you have also therefore you are also in
trouble too.

Your problem is that
you cannot bear to be told when you're posting rubbish

The KLC Chelsea School of Design doesn't run RHS courses. Judith told
Clarice to be careful not to go for this course when she was wrong. She
did it in spite. It is clear for all to see.

and immediately
you're back to personal insult mode. Now into yet another kf you go.

I didn't. She mentioned that she had stalked me by seeing me last week.
Where? Did she come to Manchester? Did she followed me to Scotland?!
Because that's where I was last week. Then she said I had dirty hair,
then dirty clothes, and dirty teeth!! This woman is clearly mad!!!

Old 13-12-2006, 05:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Sacha wrote:
She's in my kf from now - that ego that can't take disagreement without
insulting in return is just beyond bearing or belief.

I didn't insulted anyone. You are again lying. Just stop this.

Old 13-12-2006, 05:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

judith lea wrote:
Clarice , beware of some colleges who offer distance learning courses
at a basic level; for instance KLC only offer RHSII and you will only
receive a certificate, not a Diploma

This was wrong. Do you agree, yes or no.

Then we will cover the 'apple pruning' question. Perhaps you'll gain
from this exercise, once and for all.

Old 13-12-2006, 05:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 13 Dec 2006 04:00:04 -0800, "judith lea"
wrote:

La Puce wrote:
judith lea wrote:
Clarice , beware of some colleges who offer distance learning courses
at a basic level; for instance KLC only offer RHSII and you will only
receive a certificate, not a Diploma

Please don't give wrong advice!!!!!

LOL

You are priceless - By the way, I saw you last week - LOL, now I know
why you hide behind the dogs. LOL................................

God, what a cesspit of bitter old hags this ng is.

Dm
Old 13-12-2006, 05:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Wed, 13 Dec 2006 16:45:57 +0000, Sacha wrote:

On 13/12/06 12:37, in article
. com, "La Puce"
wrote:

judith lea wrote:
the experts are here,
I, certainly, am not one, but then I never pretend otherwise.

Does your employer knows you are still writing on internet forums
talking about anything but the subject at hand instead of working and
stalking people? Should someone remind him again or are you going to be
a good lady and leave others get on with their lives?

Oh dear. Big mistake. Huge.

Out of the cess pit with the bile again.

Dm

Old 13-12-2006, 05:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

D. M. Entor wrote:

God, what a cesspit of bitter old hags this ng is.

Dm

Hello, it's nice to see you back, are you feeling better?

Old 13-12-2006, 05:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:

La Puce wrote:
judith lea wrote:
Clarice , beware of some colleges who offer distance learning courses
at a basic level; for instance KLC only offer RHSII and you will only
receive a certificate, not a Diploma

Please don't give wrong advice!!!!!

LOL

You are priceless - By the way, I saw you last week - LOL, now I know
why you hide behind the dogs. LOL................................

God, what a cesspit of bitter old hags this ng is.

You find yourself at home here then?

Alan

Dm

Old 13-12-2006, 05:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"judith lea" wrote in message
ups.com...

La Puce wrote:

Sad but predictable post with the usual bad breath.

You would know all about that LOL

Now back to gardening folks. Don't know about you but there's always
something to do )

PLONK as I am bored by you

I wish you had done that ages ago, then I would not have had to read her
posts!

Alan

Old 13-12-2006, 05:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"JennyC" wrote in message

"judith lea" wrote
La Puce wrote:

Sad but predictable post with the usual bad breath.

You would know all about that LOL

Now back to gardening folks. Don't know about you but there's always
something to do )

PLONK as I am bored by you

Ladies .........this is the season of peace and goodwill to
all..............
Come on behave :~))

We are all behaving, it's Puke who isn't!

Alan

Jenny

Old 13-12-2006, 05:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"judith lea" wrote in message
ups.com...

Rupert (W.Yorkshire) wrote:

I just un-kill filed it to see the full thread. The usual unpleasant
stuff
from puce---including the obligatory threats. I felt I had to make a
comment
so that you realise you are not alone.

Thank you Rupert, but it's o.k. I have well and truly plonked her as
she bores me and as for her threats - she's been told, officially, to
stop her lies - don't comment any more after this Rupert, lets take it
to email as all trolls get a kick out of our responses, so mea culpa
but I have something much more interesting to talk to you about on
email.

Oh, go on, please share it all with the rest of us, don't be mean!

Alan