Old 16-12-2006, 11:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Can anyone recommend a distance learning course?

On 16/12/06 20:48, in article , "K"
wrote:

Sacha writes

Snipped

I'm not bothering to defend against your unfair attack. The people who
matter most to me understand, and I doubt whether anyone else is
interested.

Me included.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 17-12-2006, 01:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

K wrote:
Sacha writes

Snipped

I'm not bothering to defend against your unfair attack. The people who
matter most to me understand, and I doubt whether anyone else is
interested.
--
Kay

Kay, you and I have now spoken and now that you are aware of the full
facts perhaps you will understand why Sacha defended me so vehemently.
The fact that she did so endeared her to me because such loyalty is to
be applauded. Sacha did not in any way try to attack you unfairly,
again she was probably of the opinion that you too were aware of events
leading up to this.

I know that if you had been aware, that you too would have taken issue
with the person who had caused so much grief, I can remember you
posting that you had killfiled this person because you had found her
posts objectionable and therefore you were not in full possession of
the facts. What had turned from being a neighbourly dispute evolved
into something that caused loathing to those who understood what was
going on and that was not Just Sacha but many more posters here who did
not make a statement to leave, they just no longer post here. That
does not detract from the remaining urglers who are experts, I respect
and admire them and their emails have been of great comfort. Although
I would never publish emails from individuals, I have to thank many of
you but particularly to JennyC who wrote me very moving supportive
emails, she understood my concerns and she tried hard to pour oil on
troubled water and I am grateful to her for that.

Lets wish each other a Happy Christmas and I look forward to seeing
many urglers in Norfolk next year or even in France in the Summer.

Judith - at home

I had hoped that this person would realise that by regular urglers not
responding to her posts, she would take herself back to one of the
local groups which she had left. I have noticed that apart from 2,
nobody replies to her and I accept that this is

Old 17-12-2006, 02:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"La Puce" wrote in message
s.com...

judith lea wrote:

Clarice , beware of some colleges who offer distance learning courses
at a basic level; for instance KLC only offer RHSII and you will only
receive a certificate, not a Diploma

Please don't give wrong advice!!!!!

As for the Chelsea school of design they don't do RHS. I've studied
RHSII at Manchester city college. The KLC Garden design course gives
the following:-

sniped irrelevant material

quote

We have just received the exam results for this year's RHS Level
2 Certificate in Horticulture. 95% of KLC Open Learning Designing
with Plants students taking the exam passed and we are delighted
to announce that 50% of our students gained a distinction level.
Congratulations to all of you!

http://www.klc.co.uk/News/2005/rhsresults2005.asp

/quote

As originally stated by Judith therefore, KLC offer RHS Level 2
Certificate Level courses.

Plus c'est la meme chose, plus ça change.

michael adams

Old 17-12-2006, 03:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"judith lea" wrote

Although I would never publish emails from individuals, I have to thank
many of
you but particularly to JennyC who wrote me very moving supportive
emails, she understood my concerns and she tried hard to pour oil on
troubled water and I am grateful to her for that.

Pfffffffffffff - You then decided to killfile me !!!!!!!

I too won't publish private email but find your attitude hypocritical.

Jenny

Old 17-12-2006, 03:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

JennyC wrote:
"judith lea" wrote

Although I would never publish emails from individuals, I have to thank
many of
you but particularly to JennyC who wrote me very moving supportive
emails, she understood my concerns and she tried hard to pour oil on
troubled water and I am grateful to her for that.

Pfffffffffffff - You then decided to killfile me !!!!!!!

I too won't publish private email but find your attitude hypocritical.

Jenny

Pardon, I have not killfiled you either now or ever.

Old 17-12-2006, 06:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

michael adams wrote:
Plus c'est la meme chose, plus ça change.

It's " Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose". )))

Old 17-12-2006, 06:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

michael adams wrote:
As originally stated by Judith therefore, KLC offer RHS Level 2
Certificate Level courses.

Wrong. Judith post stated that it didn't do Diploma on Garden Design
but did 'basic' stuff, RHS2 is not basic. And she added to 'beware'
somehow for reasons that I still don't know. The OP wants a Diploma in
Garden Design which the KLC does, and which I do now. Judith stated
that the KLC didn't do diploma, only certificate.

Judith said:-

"Clarice , beware of some colleges who offer distance learning courses
at a basic level; for instance KLC only offer RHSII and you will only
receive a certificate, not a Diploma when you complete the project,
qualifications that are fine in themselves but basic"

put tongues out

Old 17-12-2006, 06:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

JennyC wrote:
Pfffffffffffff

Easy on the haricots ....

Old 17-12-2006, 11:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"JennyC" wrote in message

"judith lea" wrote

Although I would never publish emails from individuals, I have to thank
many of
you but particularly to JennyC who wrote me very moving supportive
emails, she understood my concerns and she tried hard to pour oil on
troubled water and I am grateful to her for that.

Pfffffffffffff - You then decided to killfile me !!!!!!!

I too won't publish private email but find your attitude hypocritical.

Jenny

Why the devil won't you all let bygones be bygones?