Old 15-12-2006, 03:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Please, please, please

Can we plaese stop all the sniping and get back to what this newsgroup is
all about.

If you find someones posts objectionable, then killfile them, don't keep
posting coments about them and make everyone unhappy, or just ignore them no
matter what they say.

Alan looking for a peaceful life!

Old 15-12-2006, 03:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

Can we plaese stop all the sniping and get back to what this newsgroup is
all about.

If you find someones posts objectionable, then killfile them, don't keep
posting coments about them and make everyone unhappy, or just ignore them
no matter what they say.

Alan looking for a peaceful life!

Who asked you bignose?

Old 15-12-2006, 04:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Fri, 15 Dec 2006 14:24:37 GMT, "Alan Holmes" wrote:
Can we plaese stop all the sniping and get back to what this newsgroup is
all about.
If you find someones posts objectionable, then killfile them, don't keep
posting coments about them and make everyone unhappy, or just ignore them no
matter what they say.

how about practicing what you preach ?

Alan looking for a peaceful life!

You wern't being very peacable in uk.f+d.m just now !

Old 15-12-2006, 05:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"WaltA" wrote in message
On Fri, 15 Dec 2006 14:24:37 GMT, "Alan Holmes" wrote:
Can we plaese stop all the sniping and get back to what this newsgroup is
all about.
If you find someones posts objectionable, then killfile them, don't keep
posting coments about them and make everyone unhappy, or just ignore them
no
matter what they say.

how about practicing what you preach ?

Alan looking for a peaceful life!

You wern't being very peacable in uk.f+d.m just now !

I think I'm only rude to people who are rude to others!

And trolls.

Alan

Old 15-12-2006, 05:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

Can we plaese stop all the sniping and get back to what this newsgroup is
all about.

If you find someones posts objectionable, then killfile them, don't keep
posting coments about them and make everyone unhappy, or just ignore them
no matter what they say.

Alan looking for a peaceful life!

Then set an example. Sort yourself out first.

Old 15-12-2006, 07:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"norbert" wrote in message

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

Can we plaese stop all the sniping and get back to what this newsgroup is
all about.

If you find someones posts objectionable, then killfile them, don't keep
posting coments about them and make everyone unhappy, or just ignore them
no matter what they say.

Alan looking for a peaceful life!

Then set an example. Sort yourself out first.

You can always put me in your killfile!

Old 16-12-2006, 02:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

Can we plaese stop all the sniping and get back to what this newsgroup is
all about.

If you find someones posts objectionable, then killfile them, don't keep
posting coments about them and make everyone unhappy, or just ignore them
no matter what they say.

Alan looking for a peaceful life!

Been away for a month on a wonderful cruise or two and what do I find?

An 'owner' who was leaving the site for good back again and aggression!!!!

Ho hum, nothing alters

Mike

--
www.rnshipmates.co.uk