GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   weeds (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/15177-weeds.html)

x 16-04-2003 12:44 PM

weeds

what is the best weed killer to use i want toget rid of weeds that are
coming up through a gravelled area.
there are no flowers or lawn to worry about so the strongest availible
please.
thanks

Ophelia 16-04-2003 01:44 PM

weeds

"x" wrote in message
.. .
what is the best weed killer to use i want toget rid of weeds that are
coming up through a gravelled area.
there are no flowers or lawn to worry about so the strongest availible
please.

dunno about strongest but I use pathclear and it works fine

Ophelia

Andrew Thomson 16-04-2003 08:32 PM

weeds

"x" wrote in message
.. .
what is the best weed killer to use i want toget rid of weeds that are
coming up through a gravelled area.
there are no flowers or lawn to worry about so the strongest availible
please.
thanks

I use Gem Weedkiller "for paths, drives and wasteland". It works very well
and I only need to put it down (via a watering can) once per year.