GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   TV to watch (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/151855-tv-watch.html)

cliff_the_gardener 27-12-2006 04:25 PM

TV to watch

For those, who like me, who enjoyed the program earlier this year about
Michael Heseltine's arboretum - there is a program of Channel 5
tomorrow at 8 that sounds interesting.
Clifford
Bawtry, Doncaster, South Yorkshire

Pam Moore 29-12-2006 10:08 PM

TV to watch

On 27 Dec 2006 08:25:44 -0800, "cliff_the_gardener"
wrote:

For those, who like me, who enjoyed the program earlier this year about
Michael Heseltine's arboretum - there is a program of Channel 5
tomorrow at 8 that sounds interesting.
Clifford
Bawtry, Doncaster, South Yorkshire

Cliford, it was an excellent programme. Thanks for telling us about
it. I missed his previous one.

Pam in Bristol