GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   2007 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/151919-2007.html)

'Mike' 31-12-2006 12:56 PM

2007

Happy New Year to all gardeners whether window box or estate of a thousand
acres and no matter how you came to uk.rec.gardening.

Mike 'n' Joan

--
.................................................. .........
www.rnshipmates.co.uk

Neil Tonks 01-01-2007 01:02 AM

2007

"'Mike'" wrote in message
Happy New Year to all gardeners whether window box or estate of a thousand
acres and no matter how you came to uk.rec.gardening

Thanks Mike. And to you, too.

Neil

Gill 02-01-2007 09:40 AM

2007

"'Mike'" wrote in message
Happy New Year to all gardeners whether window box or estate of a thousand
acres and no matter how you came to uk.rec.gardening.

Happy new year from a kiwi fellow gardener.
I've just discovered this ng - very enjoyable.

Gill from New Zealand

'Mike' 02-01-2007 09:46 AM

2007

"Gill" wrote in message

"'Mike'" wrote in message
Happy New Year to all gardeners whether window box or estate of a
thousand acres and no matter how you came to uk.rec.gardening.

Happy new year from a kiwi fellow gardener.
I've just discovered this ng - very enjoyable.

Gill from New Zealand

Came to Auckland on a cruise in February and of all the places we visited on
the world cruise, New Zealand was the only place that my wife felt home
sick!! It didn't last long :-))

Lovely country

Mike

--
.................................................. .........
www.rnshipmates.co.uk

Gill 02-01-2007 08:26 PM

2007

"'Mike'" wrote in message
"Gill" wrote in message

"'Mike'" wrote in message
Happy New Year to all gardeners whether window box or estate of a
thousand acres and no matter how you came to uk.rec.gardening.

Happy new year from a kiwi fellow gardener.
I've just discovered this ng - very enjoyable.

Came to Auckland on a cruise in February and of all the places we visited
on the world cruise, New Zealand was the only place that my wife felt home
sick!! It didn't last long :-))

Lovely country

Thank you. You must come again... :-)

Gill

'Mike' 02-01-2007 08:33 PM

2007

"Gill" wrote in message

"'Mike'" wrote in message
"Gill" wrote in message

"'Mike'" wrote in message
Happy New Year to all gardeners whether window box or estate of a
thousand acres and no matter how you came to uk.rec.gardening.

Happy new year from a kiwi fellow gardener.
I've just discovered this ng - very enjoyable.

Came to Auckland on a cruise in February and of all the places we visited
on the world cruise, New Zealand was the only place that my wife felt
home sick!! It didn't last long :-))

Lovely country

Thank you. You must come again... :-)

Gill

We hope to do another World Cruise in 2009 and I sincerely hope to do New
Zealand again :-))

Mike

--
www.rnshipmates.co.uk