GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Happy New Year (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/151925-happy-new-year.html)

June Hughes 31-12-2006 07:27 PM

Happy New Year

A Happy, Healthy, Peaceful and Friendly New Year to all urglers both old
and new.
--
June Hughes

'Mike' 31-12-2006 07:54 PM

Happy New Year

"June Hughes" wrote in message
A Happy, Healthy, Peaceful and Friendly New Year to all urglers both old
and new.
--
June Hughes

and the same from me :-))

Mike

--
.................................................. .........
www.rnshipmates.co.uk

Mike in Spain 01-01-2007 09:50 AM

Happy New Year

Kate Morgan wrote:

A Happy, Healthy, Peaceful and Friendly New Year to all urglers both old
and new.
--
June Hughes

and the same from me :-))

Mike

and me :-)))

kate

And from sunny, rainless, galeless Spain.
Mike

Kate Morgan 01-01-2007 11:02 AM

Happy New Year

Kate Morgan wrote:

A Happy, Healthy, Peaceful and Friendly New Year to all urglers both old
and new.
--
June Hughes

and the same from me :-))

Mike

and me :-)))

kate

And from sunny, rainless, galeless Spain.
Mike

Oh go boil your head :-)))))

actually it is a brilliant morning here after the storms, mild and
sunny. I am going to get the greenhouse tidied

kate

Charlie Pridham 01-01-2007 12:32 PM

Happy New Year

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message

Kate Morgan wrote:

A Happy, Healthy, Peaceful and Friendly New Year to all urglers

both old
and new.
--
June Hughes

and the same from me :-))

Mike

and me :-)))

kate

And from sunny, rainless, galeless Spain.
Mike

Oh go boil your head :-)))))

actually it is a brilliant morning here after the storms, mild and
sunny. I am going to get the greenhouse tidied

kate

That's what I thought, looked lovely when we got up but the showers have
started and they are heavy when they arrive so I am back in and wet for the
third time! Still I did notice that lots of weeds are germinating so it wont
be long and I can sow all the packets of annuals urg members suggested
earlier :~)

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk

June Hughes 01-01-2007 01:20 PM

Happy New Year

In message .com, Mike
in Spain writes

Kate Morgan wrote:

A Happy, Healthy, Peaceful and Friendly New Year to all urglers both old
and new.
--
June Hughes

and the same from me :-))

Mike

and me :-)))

kate

And from sunny, rainless, galeless Spain.
Mike

Humph! Lucky you! I am envious. It seems like only yesterday that you
left the UK. How time flies.
--
June Hughes

Gary Woods 02-01-2007 05:03 PM

Happy New Year

June Hughes wrote:

A Happy, Healthy, Peaceful and Friendly New Year

And also from the blustery but still warmer than usual colony of (new)
York!