GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Paraffin greenhouse heater (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/151972-paraffin-greenhouse-heater.html)

Peter James[_1_] 02-01-2007 08:33 AM

Paraffin greenhouse heater

Anyone on this NG in the Wadebridge, Cornwall area who wants a paraffin
greenhouse heater. It's almost new and is free to the first comer. Reply
via e-mail to:
pfjamesatclaradotcodotuk

shazzbat 02-01-2007 02:27 PM

Paraffin greenhouse heater

"Peter James" wrote in message
s.com...
Anyone on this NG in the Wadebridge, Cornwall area who wants a paraffin
greenhouse heater. It's almost new and is free to the first comer. Reply
via e-mail to:
pfjamesatclaradotcodotuk

Too far for me. Have you tried your nearest freecycle? You might pick up
something you need while you're at it. That's how we got our greenhouse :-))

freecycle.org

Steve

anddrewjohnn 01-09-2011 01:10 AM

Most of us adulation the sun-loving hot altitude plants that admonish us of close brilliant climate, but a lot of of these tend to be absolutely acute to the algid and snow that tend to be the boilerplate acclimate in a lot of cities for added than three or four months a year.