GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Lucky winter poms (2) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/152217-lucky-winter-poms-2-a.html)

George.com 11-01-2007 04:42 AM

Lucky winter poms (2)

A week or so back I congratulated you lucky poms with your winter and
ability to bypass bees in clover on lawns/stingers in feet. I stood on one,
the lawn got mowed that evening.

Just now my wife stood on a bee on her way back from the clothesline :-)

Guess I will have to mow the lawn again.

rob

Andy 11-01-2007 11:44 AM

Lucky winter poms (2)

"George.com" wrote in message
A week or so back I congratulated you lucky poms with your winter and
ability to bypass bees in clover on lawns/stingers in feet. I stood on
one,
the lawn got mowed that evening.

Just now my wife stood on a bee on her way back from the clothesline :-)

Guess I will have to mow the lawn again.

rob

I believe the answer is to wear shoes: have you ever considered it?!

Andy