GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Alan Holmes SIG (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/152351-re-alan-holmes-sig.html)

Mike Lyle 17-01-2007 03:31 PM

Alan Holmes SIG

"Hamish" wrote in message

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

Why the bloody hell don't you restrict the posting to the group you

read
it
in, stop crossposting all this rubbish

It is an area we feel that uk.rec.gardening has shown a particular
interest and from the number of responses from you, one of particular
attention of yourself.

(URG only.)

I just killfile these screen-cloggers as I get round to it. We need a
third name for them, really: they aren't quite malicious trolls, and
they aren't quite cynical spammers, as they seem to feel they're on a
public-service mission.

--
Mike.

Sacha 17-01-2007 05:18 PM

Alan Holmes SIG

On 17/1/07 15:31, in article ,
"Mike Lyle" wrote:

"Hamish" wrote in message

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

Why the bloody hell don't you restrict the posting to the group you

read
it
in, stop crossposting all this rubbish

It is an area we feel that uk.rec.gardening has shown a particular
interest and from the number of responses from you, one of particular
attention of yourself.

(URG only.)

I just killfile these screen-cloggers as I get round to it. We need a
third name for them, really: they aren't quite malicious trolls, and
they aren't quite cynical spammers, as they seem to feel they're on a
public-service mission.

I find BORES suits the need quite well. ;-)

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk