Old 27-01-2007, 11:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Other uses for olive oil

On Jan 27, 7:01 pm, June Hughes
wrote:
She was told by the hospital staff that it can be water-borne.
Many people apparently carry it without knowing about it.
--
June Hughes

I thought it was Legionnaires that was water borne, hence air cooling
systems can be a problem,but my memory is quite poor tonight so excuse
me if I am wrong. I also belive that we carry the bug which leads to
MRSA up our noses.

JudithL

Old 27-01-2007, 11:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Jan 27, 2:45 pm, Anne Jackson wrote:
but there is a woman in London who also trained with Papa Joe (the
famous Maori healer, who died last year) for seven years...

I could dig out her e-mail address, if you want?

--
AnneJ

Anne, I have had a reply to my email. It is hoped that London will be
a venue in the Summer and possibly Devon, Sacha, can I have a room for
the night please?

JudithL

Old 27-01-2007, 11:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Jan 27, 11:23 pm, Anne Jackson wrote:
.For life is eternal and Love is immortal,
and death is only a horizon,
and a horizon is merely the limits of our sight.

--
AnneJ

I like that and I am going to print it out to send to my friend whose
husband was buried yesterday, thank you Anne.

JudithL

Old 28-01-2007, 12:01 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Jan 27, 11:50 pm, Anne Jackson wrote:
Good news, Judith! I was considering visiting friends in Holland,
timed to co-incide with their visit there - once it's confirmed. G

--
AnneJ

Donna, the lady who emailed me, said she would keep me on the emailing
list but I expect you will hear before me but when I do, I will post
so that you know the dates and if you hear first, let me know.

JudithL off to bed suffering a little - from repititions of Mackerel
(is that the correct spelling?)

Old 28-01-2007, 09:01 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message .com,
" writes

On Jan 27, 7:01 pm, June Hughes
wrote:
She was told by the hospital staff that it can be water-borne.
Many people apparently carry it without knowing about it.
--
June Hughes

I thought it was Legionnaires that was water borne, hence air cooling
systems can be a problem,but my memory is quite poor tonight so excuse
me if I am wrong. I also belive that we carry the bug which leads to
MRSA up our noses.

Well, Judith, she certainly didn't have legionnaires disease.
--
June Hughes

Old 28-01-2007, 09:44 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 27/1/07 19:39, in article ,
"annet planten" wrote:

Sacha schreef:

On 26/1/07 10:53, in article
, "Emery
Davis" wrote:

snip
http://www.coop-du-nyonsais.fr/boutique/autres.php

Many thanks for that. You can't imagine how timely it is just now.

http://www.traditionellaprodukter.se...thscentuki.htm

that's closer by, I think. Marvellous packaging too :-)

interfering from the Netherlands, Annet

Any info and sources are very welcome. I had a shock with the Arran one
because it was £18 or more for shipping. Can't imagine why.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 28-01-2007, 11:20 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

snip
Any info and sources are very welcome. I had a shock with the Arran one
because it was £18 or more for shipping. Can't imagine why.

Arran Aromatics do a good vegetable soap but £18 for shipping is a
crazy price

Old 28-01-2007, 02:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 28/1/07 13:02, in article , "Anne
Jackson" wrote:

The message from Sacha contains these
words:
On 27/1/07 19:39, "annet planten" wrote:
Sacha schreef:
"Emery Davis" wrote:

snip
http://www.coop-du-nyonsais.fr/boutique/autres.php

Many thanks for that. You can't imagine how timely it is just now.

http://www.traditionellaprodukter.se...thscentuki.htm

that's closer by, I think. Marvellous packaging too :-)

interfering from the Netherlands, Annet

Any info and sources are very welcome. I had a shock with the Arran one
because it was £18 or more for shipping. Can't imagine why.

I mentioned the Arran Aromatics soap because so many shops stock it, Sacha.

The surcharge on carriage to and from the Highlands & Islands is becoming
ridiculous! 8-(

I have some sympathy because the Cis aren't much better. Everything costs
more and travel to and fro is simply ridiculous as to cost. We had to go
over at the last minute a couple of years ago, for the day, for a funeral.
For 3 of us, it was nearly £600 to be in the air for 45 minutes!
Now I'll look for stockists nearer to home - Totnes is pretty good for such
things so I may find it there.

Old 28-01-2007, 02:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 28 Jan, 00:45, Anne Jackson JudithL off
to bed suffering a little - from repititions of Mackerel
(is that the correct spelling?)I would have recommended some fennel tea... ;-)

--
AnneJ

Dinna fret hinnie, Gaviscon did the trick

JudithL at home

Old 28-01-2007, 03:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , Anne Jackson
writes
The message from "
contains these words:
On 28 Jan, 00:45, Anne Jackson JudithL off
to bed suffering a little - from repititions of Mackerel
(is that the correct spelling?)

I would have recommended some fennel tea... ;-)

Dinna fret hinnie, Gaviscon did the trick

I had a friend, many years ago, who drank 'Milk of Magnesia'
by the bottleful, to counteract the heartburn she experienced
during pregnancy, and she wondered why she was never off the
toilet... she didn't realise that it had 'other properties'! ;-)

I take Rennies but I only get heartburn. When our first child was on
the way, our dog stole a whole packet of Rennies (they were each wrapped
in white paper in those days) so my first husband went to Boots in
Dartford at 5.45pm and banged on the door until the manager came out and
got some for him. We were very grateful. The next day, the dog could
have marked out a tennis court and our lawn was covered in large white
patches for weeks. He didn't take any harm over it but I never left the
Rennies out again.
--
June Hughes