GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Elderly rotavator - Landmaster 100 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/152681-elderly-rotavator-landmaster-100-a.html)

[email protected] 28-01-2007 10:29 PM

Elderly rotavator - Landmaster 100

I've been given one of these with the assurance it was working 2 years
ago ! Does anyone have any information on this machine or even a
handbook that could be copied.

Thanks

Rob

Bob Hobden 28-01-2007 10:49 PM

Elderly rotavator - Landmaster 100

Rob wrote ..
I've been given one of these with the assurance it was working 2 years
ago ! Does anyone have any information on this machine or even a
handbook that could be copied.

You can get one for £5.50 from...
http://www.vintagefarmbooks.com/page1/page1.html

--
Regards
Bob H

frednurt 31-01-2007 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by
I've been given one of these with the assurance it was working 2 years
ago ! Does anyone have any information on this machine or even a
handbook that could be copied.

Thanks

Rob

I have to dispose of a Landmaster 88 which I am told requires Petrol pipe, Points, and Condenser.
Cross my palm with a fiver and you can collect, from Ipswich, Suffolk.
Frednurt.

Laurence 28-08-2009 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by (Post 685690)
I've been given one of these with the assurance it was working 2 years
ago ! Does anyone have any information on this machine or even a
handbook that could be copied.

Thanks

Rob

Hi Rob ,
I found this whilst searching for a Landmaster for sale ...
http://www.allotment.org.uk/assets/r...100-manual.pdf

How are you getting on with it ?
Regards

Laurence